Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Good choice...I might of got a bad pheno of gorilla glue but that's a breeding error if you ask me. There shouldn't be a no tricome pheno lol
I agree, they are so many different strains to choose from, i always find myself wanting all of them lol, so hard to choose.✌

I agree, they are so many different strains to choose from, i always find myself wanting all of them lol, so hard to choose.✌

Very true. As many strains as there are tho, I find myself falling in love with most of the ones I grow lol. Its about the effort and care we put in I think. I just pick my favorites to keep growing for a while.

Here's the Gorilla Glue. Bud shot....kinda lol

20170503_234425.jpg

And I beat her up a little too lol.

20170503_234437.jpg

I will say the Grape Murto auto buds are like rocks. Very impressed. The Berry Bomb auto is fairly dense, very frosty and is starting to foxtail quite a bit.

Now on the other hand this Gorilla Glue auto is not impressing me so far. I'm temper to pitch it. Was the slowest of all the autos this run. Almost no tricome production so far but she is big bushy and very healthy. So what I decided to do is beat her up with some defol as well lol.
Hahahah love your style.

Hey Jay I found your corner of the internet looking good too btw if i fidnt know any better It looks like are we posting pics of the same plants lol. my neighbor grew a Gorilla glue that was small it started out like a ball of fire then just kinda fizzled I thought he maybe got hermied

Hey Red!...glad you stopped by!
Yeah I think maybe the genetics aren't stable yet. This one grew quick, full as anything, but when the pistols first showed (about 5 weeks ago) they were very thick and short and they kinda have just stayed like that since. Almost zero tricomes also. I won't grow it again that's for sure. Must be hit or miss for a decent pheno. I got the miss one lol.

Thanks Jgrow. I use 5 gal for my autos and 7 gal and 10 gal for my photos. I didn't grow autos for a couple years and before that I didn't train them. This is my first time training them and they are looking like they will yield pretty decent. I trained them exactly how i train my photos. Will have to see. I'll post the dry weights when I get them.

Good choice...I might of got a bad pheno of gorilla glue but that's a breeding error if you ask me. There shouldn't be a no tricome pheno lol

I was looking at a Gorilla Glue auto yesterday as I'm thinking of complimenting my next photo period with an auto as I've done this time. It looked pretty dank and I'd be pissed off with a no trichome plant.

I'm doing my first auto at the moment and she behaved like anything but an auto, only going into flower days before my photoperiod WWXBBs. She was advertised as zero to hero in 59 days and now looks like she will break the 100 day barrier. That being said, the flowering on her has been super fast, as advertised, and will be done in around 6 weeks from start of flowering! Just another week or so to go, maybe less. She may not be as frosty as the WWXBBs, but there are triches aplenty with only a few clear left.

Guys sorry for the lack of up dates the last couple days. Been very busy.
Also, I will be starting a new thread that I know you will all enjoy.
When I set it all up I'll post a link here as well.
It's a sponsored grow featuring the new Perfect Sun 675 watt COB led with 50 watt cree COB'S and 5 watt Bridgelux leds. Going to grow some bud monsters. :)

It's a sponsored grow featuring the new Perfect Sun 675 watt COB led with 50 watt cree COB'S and 5 watt Bridgelux leds. Going to grow some bud monsters. :)
Oh i can't wait Jay233, i will definitely be following that one, im trying to get on the list to get one ordere. I bet that light is awesome!✌

Oh i can't wait Jay233, i will definitely be following that one, im trying to get on the list to get one ordere. I bet that light is awesome!✌
It is. I've had a Perfect sun led for this grow. Very happy with it.
Can't wait to see what this COB will do.

I'll be over to check out your grow in a bit.

Hell yeaaah post it up! Can't wait Jay san!

Thanks Dr :). Ill make sure it is interesting with lots of training.

Ive been moving all my autos into the bigger flower room with the photos and I'm going to get the "veg" room all set for the Perfect Sun sponsored grow. The Berry Bomb auto is done with its flush and I started harvesting it last night. I'll finish harvesting it tonight. The Grape Meurto auto has been being flushed with plain ph'd water and will get its last watering tonight with some clearex. Then I will let it dry out before harvest. Frosty as hell. I'm very impressed with the buds on the Grape Meurto auto. It was the runt when this run started and I was about to pitch it but I'm sure glad I didnt. It sure has outdone my expectations, expecially for an auto.

Can't wait for that! I'll be subbed for it as well.

Back
Top Bottom