Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Aright peeps. Got a few pics tonight. Been working in the rooms all night and have to get up in 3 hrs for work so Ive got to be brief for now but can maybe find some time tomorrow for some more talkie talkie :)

Trunk shot
20170510_220859.jpg

Jawa Pie starting to bud. She is gonna be frosty for sure. Check out those fans even.
20170510_221114.jpg
20170510_221135.jpg

Gorrilla Glue auto
(Edit)

Berry Bomb auto
Mid harvest
20170510_222637.jpg

4 Dutch Delight clones and one Bubblegum auto in the veg room. I will probably run these for the sponsored Perfect Sun COB led grow as they are all ready started and growing under a Perfect Sun Dwarf Star led and they will be ready to start really training once the light arrives the beginning of next week. I'll just switch out the lights and this room will be in the new thread and I'll continue this thread with all the flowering girls in the other room. I've got a little more prep work to do on this room and it's needs to get a good cleaning too. I'LL get it done in all my spare time. LoL. Off to get my 2 1/2 hrs of sleep before work lol

Looking good mate.. :passitleft:

Make sure you get your rest mate.. at least eat properly and drink plenty of water.. I love giving advice that resembles nothing like how I live :rofl:

Started harvesting the Grape Meurto Auto today. Very impressed with it. I'm glad I got a few more seeds of it. Pretty confident it can be a lot better than this even. Very fat dense buds. Has a delicious sweet aroma that wins out over even the clorophyl "fresh plant" smell. Lots of trichomes for an auto as well. And when I say "dense" I honestly mean heavy and solid as hell.
Did I mention I like this plant? LoL

Well I took a bud off out of the middle 2 weeks ago for air flow and another one out of the middle last week for the same reason. The buds were so packed together that I'd rather take one or two early than lose all of them due to poor air circulation....and no thats not an excuse lol....I havent smoked them. Then I just took off two buds and trimmed them up. If I was to guess, in the 1 - 1 1/2 oz of bud dried and cured....maybe a touch more. Then I was taking off fan leaves getting ready to continue harvesting the plant and I thought maybe I sold take a couple pics to show how I like to train my plants.

This is a shot of one of the buds I trimmed up
20170513_035725.jpg

Gonna set up my new thread today.
Perfect Sun COB led light should be here on Tuesday (2days). I'll include the link here. Really excited about this grow. The four clones are ready to explode. I been forcing them to big healthy root system. Lots of training. Going for a very high yield. Honest feedback and detailed info about why I do what I do will be plenty :)
My current grow has been exausting as I was growing while moving, building sealed rooms and dealing with many challenges but now everything is set so I will have more time for updates and answering questions.
Hope you all can join me :)

Gonna set up my new thread today.
Perfect Sun COB led light should be here on Tuesday (2days). I'll include the link here. Really excited about this grow. The four clones are ready to explode. I been forcing them to big healthy root system. Lots of training. Going for a very high yield. Honest feedback and detailed info about why I do what I do will be plenty :)
My current grow has been exausting as I was growing while moving, building sealed rooms and dealing with many challenges but now everything is set so I will have more time for updates and answering questions.
Hope you all can join me :)

I will be following for sure!

Back
Top Bottom