Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Jawa Pie bud starting out
20170516_054042.jpg

Hey guys.

New 675w Perfect Sun COB led just arrived!!!

Got the new thread up and it will be detailed and frequent updates with lots of plant training for maximum yield.

Would love it if you all could join us and make this a fun, funny, informative grow.

Just opened the box
Gotta go hang this baby!
I'll have lots of pics, details and updates in the new thread later today.

Come along :) ....
Jay233 Grows With New 675W Perfect Sun COB LED In Coco

Yeah mon :cool:

How did your berry bomb auto yield for you?
Did alright, about 3 1/2 oz's.

My mistake with the Berry Bomb I think was led lights too close. Bud was a touch airy but it cured nice. I made some canna butter and I'm going to run some BHO and keep a few nugs. I will admit I lost about an oz. Or a touch more lol. I was curing while I was working around one day and I don't know where I put one of the jars. Still haven't found it so it's done. Was starting the cure so there was still moisture in the nugs.

Making some butter with the Grape Meurto now.

Just recently started the cure on the sweet mango. It's looking tasty.

Going to start the flush on the Jawa Pie tonight. The smell of the Jawa Pie is so sweet and delicious it's amazing. Based on smell alone I am guessing this pheno may lean closer to the Key Lime Pie than the Alien Rift. Can't wait to run some Jawa Pie BHO. .

Did alright, about 3 1/2 oz's.

My mistake with the Berry Bomb I think was led lights too close. Bud was a touch airy but it cured nice. I made some canna butter and I'm going to run some BHO and keep a few nugs. I will admit I lost about an oz. Or a touch more lol. I was curing while I was working around one day and I don't know where I put one of the jars. Still haven't found it so it's done. Was starting the cure so there was still moisture in the nugs.

Making some butter with the Grape Meurto now.

Just recently started the cure on the sweet mango. It's looking tasty.

Going to start the flush on the Jawa Pie tonight. The smell of the Jawa Pie is so sweet and delicious it's amazing. Based on smell alone I am guessing this pheno may lean closer to the Key Lime Pie than the Alien Rift. Can't wait to run some Jawa Pie BHO. .

Thanks for the info. I will be way happy if I pull 3.5 oz of it ... Sucks about losing a jar.

That jawa pie looks so damn delicious! It might be on my next order. .

Thanks for the info. I will be way happy if I pull 3.5 oz of it ... Sucks about losing a jar.

That jawa pie looks so damn delicious! It might be on my next order. .
Yeah, have to say thats a first. LoL I've misplaced stuff before but this is the first time I've lost an entire large mason jar stuffed full.
I've been pretty medicated day and night for a week or so. I missed my edibles lol

Making a strong batch right now. De-carbed bud cooking in the crock pot on low for about 5 hrs already. Did one ounce to one stick of butter lol.

Yeah I'm really impressed with this Jawa Pie. I really wish I kept the other female now. Oh well, I have more Jawa Pie seeds . Genetics are (Alien Rift x Key Lime Pie) from Ocean Seeds. Only real downside is, regular seeds only.

Yeah, have to say thats a first. LoL I've misplaced stuff before but this is the first time I've lost an entire large mason jar stuffed full.
I've been pretty medicated day and night for a week or so. I missed my edibles lol

Making a strong batch right now. De-carbed bud cooking in the crock pot on low for about 5 hrs already. Did one ounce to one stick of butter lol.

Yeah I'm really impressed with this Jawa Pie. I really wish I kept the other female now. Oh well, I have more Jawa Pie seeds . Genetics are (Alien Rift x Key Lime Pie) from Ocean Seeds. Only real downside is, regular seeds only.

Nice! I think I am going to try some cooking with this grow..... if it survives my trip. I was just looking at that breeders site and the Malibu pie looks interesting as well. Was it hard to get ahold of some seeds?

Nice! I think I am going to try some cooking with this grow..... if it survives my trip. I was just looking at that breeders site and the Malibu pie looks interesting as well. Was it hard to get ahold of some seeds?
There is a great cooking and canna butter thread that Cannafan has had going for a few years. Great info in there. I think some of my cannabutter mishaps are in the beginning of that thread too lol (getting way way too high lol)

Yeah I'm on a wait list for one of their other strains, can't remember what it is right now tho lol. My last order I ordered with a credit card on Friday night and it was at my door mid day Monday. Fastest seed order I've ever done anywhere. I live far from them too. Good stuff.

There is a great cooking and canna butter thread that Cannafan has had going for a few years. Great info in there. I think some of my cannabutter mishaps are in the beginning of that thread too lol (getting way way too high lol)

Yeah I'm on a wait list for one of their other strains, can't remember what it is right now tho lol. My last order I ordered with a credit card on Friday night and it was at my door mid day Monday. Fastest seed order I've ever done anywhere. I live far from them too. Good stuff.

Im going to check that thread out. That is a super fast delivery. I think I might have to get on the waiting list.

Back
Top Bottom