Jaymu's Amare Tech Solar Adventures & Escapades

re: Jaymu's Amare Tech Solar Adventures & Escapades

Ok so start with my veg room which contains 2x solar spec 150w and this is what they look like in action
a94e975436c2ec39c4f563a91e8228f1.jpg

This is an Axt from mephisto genetics under one of the ss 150 all on n it's like 42" tall n biggest auto I've ever grown n rite behind her is a clone I took from the bottom of it that would've been popcorn but will at least be 5-7g now
b1affa84e4027f9eb299cdd54f8e21f9.jpg

Subbed beautiful plants BTW awesome work
Thanks appreciate it I've been doin it now for two years this month for my mom who had stage 1 breast cancer but lost her last year from stage 4 cancer n it's been a long journey but I'm glad I found this life cause it has saved me haha sorry for rant

My first one wasn't to much better but we all have gotten better with time it's always a learning curve. Always running into new problem and new experiences with these beautiful little plants.

May I pull up a seat? This is looking fabulous and that color is fantastic! :420: is good vibe central. Can't imagine a beat down on a growers light brand/method around here.

:bravo:
Bob ;)

very nice ladies you've got there :goodjob: sorry to hear about your loss :(
sounds like you were able to take something good out of a horrible situation :Namaste:

Daaamn, looking nice Jaymu! Welcome! :passitleft:

I just got my SE450 setup and journal rolling. Nice to have you and Trichgobbla here to grow along with! Those Mephisto genetics are all looking so dank! I don't wanna be copying you guys but I might have to try them next lol.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Back
Top Bottom