Jays 3rd Grow - Indoor - LED - Soil - Multi-Strain Journal

Today is day 1 if flower and after a loooong first nights rest the girls are looking great! These are probably the smallest plants I’ve flowered and with Aurora P just sprouting I’m excited to see how the shape up.
I did some trimming and removed the bottom two set of branches from each plant, I will continue to do some pruning up until week 2 or so and then just some minor defol as needed.

Now for some pics.

Looking great Jay.

Finally topped 3 of mine and LST'd the other 3

here's to hoping they continue looking like yours
Keep it Frosty Bud:thumb:

Thanks Sly! Your girls are doing great and the topping and LST will pay off.

I’m hoping that because I didn’t top mine they will produce a big fat main cola with maybe 4 good side branches. When I started growing again last year I grew 1 large plant that I didn’t top and the main cola was 11grams. I think I could get something similar as these will have a lot less plant to them competing for resources.

Morning Jay

I have to say topping mine sure added growth in a hurry, Now with the nodes being tight and new growth like crazy hope it doesn't bush out like crazy.

Oh well i guess that's why its called a 1st grow. make all the mistakes this time get better for next grow.

Keep it Frosty Bud
:cool:

Don’t worry too much about them getting too bushy, you can always manage with some trimming and training to keep them manageable. Flowering early helps as the can double or triple in size during the first 3/4 weeks of flower.

:passitleft:

So I sometimes mention my buddy who grows in his aquaponic setup and I thought I’d share a pic of his system.

And here is something I have never seen before, a twin sprout from one seed. Kind of crazy, it came from my Papaya Jock Horror cross. Trying to convince my buddy to let them grow and see what happens. Does it count as one plant or two? lol

Thats actually pretty cool.

Can you tell if they both have the same genetics. Would be very cool if one was indica and one sativa.

I hope he keeps them just for shits and giggles.
Keep it Frosty Bud:cool:

Yeah I hope he does too, he is concerned about being over his six plant limit. I would think that they would have the exact same traits if they are truly twins.

I've read about a couple people who popped twins. Some have gently split them apart and grew them out as separate pants with very nice results.

It’s hard to tell but it looks like they share the same tap root but he may try and keep one. I say let them both grow, who is to say that it’s two plants when they would be so close and in the same pot. I’ll update again on how they are doing.

The girls got a full strength feeding tonight of FF week 1 Bloom. They have all started to show a transition into flower with tighter intranodal spacing and a few have shown some female pre sex calyx at their nodes. I’m hoping that I see some pistols in there soon.

The Aurora P is only on its second set of leaves so I’m hoping it starts to put on some vegetation. I realized after coming back into the house that I didn’t even tack a up close of her...

The Papaya has some of the skinniest leaves I have seen and I have a strong feeling she will show heavy sativa traits and be a lot different than her mother. Kind of cool to see some pheno type variation.

Quick photo update, the stretch is on and Ice grew about an inch overnight I’ve seen first pistils on Frisian Dew, Jack Flash and Blueberry.

Back
Top Bottom