Jays 3rd Grow - Indoor - LED - Soil - Multi-Strain Journal

JayCseed

Photo of the Month - Jan 2018
Welcome back for round 3 of journals with Jay! This time around I will be stuffing my tent with 5 strains, keeping them supper short for a quick turnaround.

Here is the setup:

4'x2'x60" Apollo grow tent
260 CFM exhaust fan
2 x King Super 1000w LED
3 gal square pots
FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil
FoxFarm nutrient line

What I'm growing:

(1) Blueberry (feminized) by Seedsman
(1) Frisian Dew (feminized) by Dutch Passion
(1) ICE (feminized) by Female Seeds
(1) Jack Flash x SCBDx (feminized) by Super CBDx
(2) Papaya x Papaya (feminized ?) by Myself - Self pollinated a hermi

My plan is to only veg for 2-3 weeks before flipping to 12/12. I am looking for a SOG style grow and have limited space so I don't want the girls to get too big and bushy. If growth permits I may top them once at the 3rd node but that will be decided when the time comes. Looking forward to another round of good buds and sharing the journey with all you wonderful people here at :420:

Welcome back for round 3 of journals with Jay! This time around I will be stuffing my tent with 5 strains, keeping them supper short for a quick turnaround.

Here is the setup:

4'x2'x60" Apollo grow tent
260 CFM exhaust fan
2 x King Super 1000w LED
3 gal square pots
FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil
FoxFarm nutrient line

What I'm growing:

(1) Blueberry (feminized) by Seedsman
(1) Frisian Dew (feminized) by Dutch Passion
(1) ICE (feminized) by Female Seeds
(1) Jack Flash x SCBDx (feminized) by Super CBDx
(2) Papaya x Papaya (feminized ?) by Myself - Self pollinated a hermi

My plan is to only veg for 2-3 weeks before flipping to 12/12. I am looking for a SOG style grow and have limited space so I don't want the girls to get too big and bushy. If growth permits I may top them once at the 3rd node but that will be decided when the time comes. Looking forward to another round of good buds and sharing the journey with all you wonderful people here at :420:
Subbed for the ride, I've been growing some Seedsman Blueberry, I got some in jars curing and one hanging that's almost dry. I'm looking forward to watching your sog grow, best of luck to you...️

Subbed for the ride, I've been growing some Seedsman Blueberry, I got some in jars curing and one hanging that's almost dry. I'm looking forward to watching your sog grow, best of luck to you...️

Glad to have you along EastCoast! I'm really looking forward to the Blueberry, have you tested yours out yet?

Glad to have you along EastCoast! I'm really looking forward to the Blueberry, have you tested yours out yet?
Yea I growed 7 under hps on my first run and I've growed 3 on my second grow. I still have 3 clone right now going from the last ones. It definitely has a blueberry smell to it. Here's the last one I harvested...️
d2c378ec714b3ad5cb31549f2d1f9df8.jpg
8af4818301906bc17e0c3a9680c279e3.jpg

Started the soak on Sunday 1/14 and by Tuesday 1/16 all but one of the Papayas had sunk and cracked with showing tap root. So I put them all in the ground.
cb6c9c3d4e0fdc51f10fa90538e924ec.jpg

Yesterday when I got home from work all but the one Papaya had started to sprout. I popped another Papaya in some water to soak as I don't thing the one will do anything.
ce28ce04dc97ebb7d3da43fe63ba9900.jpg

Yea I growed 7 under hps on my first run and I've growed 3 on my second grow. I still have 3 clone right now going from the last ones. It definitely has a blueberry smell to it. Here's the last one I harvested...️
d2c378ec714b3ad5cb31549f2d1f9df8.jpg
8af4818301906bc17e0c3a9680c279e3.jpg

Looks great, I can almost smell it from here:bravo:

So after throwing another Papaya in to soak it sank and cracked open yesterday, I went out to grab the small pot I had the other Papaya in and it had sprouted!! I guess she was a slow starter, now I have a seed that's ready but I'm at my legal plant limit... I think I'll see if my buddy want to throw it in his aquaponic setup.

So after throwing another Papaya in to soak it sank and cracked open yesterday, I went out to grab the small pot I had the other Papaya in and it had sprouted!! I guess she was a slow starter, now I have a seed that's ready but I'm at my legal plant limit... I think I'll see if my buddy want to throw it in his aquaponic setup.

:thumb: I think I am going to be in the same boat. I dropped some new seeds and some of my old ones finally cracked. I guess I was just being impatient.

I may be over my limit (6 plants) if they all make it through to seedlings.

:thumb: I think I am going to be in the same boat. I dropped some new seeds and some of my old ones finally cracked. I guess I was just being impatient.

I may be over my limit (6 plants) if they all make it through to seedlings.

Whats that they say about patience?? I'm not sure but I can tell you I don't have any!! lol;)

I had one do something similar, once I was sure it wasn't going to do anything I investigated and found that a fungus gnat larva literally ate the tap root from the inside out!

Day six since the girls first poked their heads up and out of the soil, Papaya#2 decided she finally wanted to make an appearance a few days ago. She won't be to far behind her sisters and will catch up in no time.
e0f9922fc8f6fb3f780b356c7aae8ade.jpg

Tomorrow I will be moving them into the big tent with the LEDs after I move out the drying buds from my last grow and give the tent a scrub down. I will consider tomorrow the first day of veg and will flip 2 weeks after. Gotta keep em short!

Got the big tent all cleared out and cleaned with mild bleach water and a scrubbing. I moved the whole propitiation tray and dome over and left the LEDs all the way at the top of the tent. I will slowly lower them as the plants get use to the light. So far everything is going smoothly, humidity sitting around 75% and temps at 75-80.
c1a4b4766c6e8699f7e02a14d0d3d354.jpg

Back
Top Bottom