Jay's Picture Book Journal

JayCseed

Photo of the Month - Jan 2018
Whats up everyone? It has been a few months since I finished my last journal and grow. I shut my tent down for the summer because the heat is just too much to fight. Now that things are cooling off it is time to fire her back up and start another grow.

This journal will more or less be a picture only journal. I thought it would be cool to be able to scroll through all the pics like a flip book or time laps without all the writing getting in the way. Some times for me I just want to see the goods if you know what I mean!? I will add descriptions to each photo if I feel it adds to the progress.
I will be doing my best to complete this grow organicaly, meaning no bottled nutrients, I will only be making my own compost teas and other organic growing methods. That all being said, here is what I am growing this time around!

BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE:
Breeder/Brand Female Seeds
Genetics Cheese x Blueberry multiple hybrid
Variety Indica / Sativa
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Sex Feminized
Yield
High
Plant Height 80-100 cm
Grows Indoors, Outdoors
Flowering Time 60 days
Taste / Flavour Berry, Blue Cheese, Blueberry
Effect Body, Head, Powerful

HULKBERRY:
Breeder/Brand
Royal Queen Seeds
AKA Bruce Banner #3
Genetics OG Kush (Ghost OG phenotype) x Strawberry Diesel
Variety Mostly Sativa
Sex Feminized
THC Content 28%
CBD Content >1%
Yield Indoors: 400 - 500 gr/m2; Outdoors: 650 - 700 gr/plant
Plant Height Indoors: 60 - 140 cm; Outdoors: 160 - 200 cm.
Flowering Time 63 - 70 days
Taste / Flavour Berry, Diesel, Fruity, Fuel, Lemon, Lime
Effect Cerebral, Energetic, Euphoric, Long-lasting, Powerful

STERLING HAZE REGULAR:
Breeder/Brand Nirvana Seeds
Genetics Haze#1 x Northern Lights
Variety Mostly Sativa
Sex Regular
Yield 500gr - 600gr/m2
Plant Height 80cm - 110cm
Flowering Time 70 - 84 days
Taste / Flavor Haze, Sour, Sweet
Effect Relaxing, Uplifting

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Wow! I totally dropped the ball on this journal. I guess trying to keep up with posting while being a new dad, running a business and fighting off an infestation of spider mites on the blueberry cheesecake was just too much!

The Sterling Haze turned out to be a male, I tried to collect some pollen to do some selective pollination but it didn’t take.

The Hulkberry stayed short and fat, with some dense nugs. It had a decent smoke and a strong Indica high. It seemed resistant to the spider mites that absolutely loved the Blueberry Cheesecake. Even only being inches away I never saw a single mite on her.

The Blueberry Cheesecake as mentioned above was devastated by the two spotted spider mite. It was really a shame because she smelled so good and was an awesome looking plant. I let her ride it out as long as I could but in the end there wasn’t a bud on her that wasn’t infected.

After I took everything down I cleaned and sanitized my whole grow space and let it sit for about 3 months before I started another grow. That grow went great and no issues were had.

I am now in the middle of my second organic grow using SIPs and plan to do a journal for that grow. Thanks for following along for what little I posted. I hope you’ll check out my new journal once I get it up and going!:thumb::rollit:

Is there any way to get this moved from abandoned journals to completed journals?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom