Jay's - Soil - 300W LED - NL x BB & Med Gom 1.0 Auto - Grow

Hello again everyone, sorry for the recent lack of updates, started a new job and have been very busy. I've barely seen my plant.

NL x BB is on day 45 of flower and is now in the breeders alleged harvest window of 45-55 days, so I took a few cuttings and looked at them under the scope and they are about 5% amber. Being surprised by this quick finish I have neglected the flush, so beginning tomorrow night I will flush the plant using sledgehammer and let it go until probably Tuesday night before I chop her. Here are a couple pictures.

image32513.jpg

image32514.jpg

image32515.jpg

I've been having a problem with the leaves on this one dying off the past week or so, don't know what the issue is or if it is just old age. It is annoying as she was beautiful to this point. Let me know what you think of my plans and my plant. Thanks for stopping by.

That NLxBB looks huge. How tall are each of those colas? I have a feeling mines gonna be too big because she won't be getting flipped until 65-70 days of veg.

That NLxBB looks huge. How tall are each of those colas? I have a feeling mines gonna be too big because she won't be getting flipped until 65-70 days of veg.

It's funny, the plant looks much larger in photos than it really is. I'd say each cola is about 6" long, overall plant height of 1.5 ft.

Jay and other's who had grow Med Gom, How smelly is this plant when it flowers? Do you need a carbon filter for 1 or 2 med gom plants?

Ok just got my final dry weight for the Northern Lights. Ended up with 38.81 grams dry, so I reached my goal of an ounce for the one plant which was only 1.5 ft tall. It's not a record or anything but I'm happy with the results and will shoot for two ounces per plant in the future.

The journal isn't closed yet, I'd like to get some pictures of the harvest up first. I'm gonna go weight the Med Gom and see what the final weight of the one nug is lol.

Those Med Gom buds looks nice ;) Any smoke report? :)

They need another week to cure, but as of right now the Med Gom is very clearly high CBD, and most likely higher THC than the advertised 5% or whatever. More of a body high than Harlequin, but the high CBD is noticeable and makes it a clear headed high. I hope my next two produce a little more, although I like the one huge cola structure lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom