JBC's Super Soil - Fully Organic 4x Blue Mystic + 1x CH9 Jack FEMS

Sorry Leester man , not got a working camera at the min and my phone is a part time one for now and it sucks.

Here is the ballast I got until the shop finds the problem with the switchable digi.

Can this run a 600w bulb on 400w power anyone? Thanks :)

Lumii 400/600w
mn-lumii-400w-600w-magnetic-ballast.png

i think you should be able to mate, the bulb just wont be performing to its max potential also may shorten the life span of the badboy aswell, got the pic posted for potm, maybe try and get a decent one next week just before the 15th

Yes sir. So long as the bulb is equal to or higher than the ballast output the bulb will light. Being digital it should run mh or Hps without issue. Basically a 600 will work on 400 but a 400 will not handle 600.

Wassap jb :)

Hows the weather down ur end , summer is full on cranking here :) went out today and brought a little portable grill ( BBQ ) today.
13euros was a score!! :D
Plans for my summer are smoking and grilling ;)

DSCN3688.JPG

Happy highs buddy.

Btw those plants are so Lovely from ur older pictures

reps bud!

Easy JJ !!

Thanks mate, good to see you buzzing off the summer. Yeh same I had BBQ's for the last 3 weekends now. Been drinking a hell of a lot of alc0hol haha. Loving it!

Just been over to your journal before mate, seems your roots are doing well and ready for the HPS soonAge. Good to hear from you bruva :)

Switchable like from mh to Hps or 120v-240v or wattage or all? Either way if u have say a 400w Hps u could run a 600w bulb without issue.

Easy JJ !!

Thanks mate, good to see you buzzing off the summer. Yeh same I had BBQ's for the last 3 weekends now. Been drinking a hell of a lot of alc0hol haha. Loving it!

Just been over to your journal before mate, seems your roots are doing well and ready for the HPS soonAge. Good to hear from you bruva :)

great minds think alike! :D same story for me here,
Yeah the roots in the dwc system are going crazy its really cool to be able to watch that stuff. wait till day 20 on the autos aparently thats when this strain goes crazy ;)

take it easy pal :peace:

I'm interested to see what you end up getting for a ballast. I wasn't sure myself so I kept it simple with a hood and build in switchable ballast mh/hps 200-400w

Thanks Canna, think i'l stick the MH on 400w while the young uns get used to it. Thanks again for all the help. Im HID stupid :)

I'm interested to see what you end up getting for a ballast. I wasn't sure myself so I kept it simple with a hood and build in switchable ballast mh/hps 200-400w

Hey green smurf mate, I had the Techone in earlier pictures but had 2 go bust on me so the shop swapped them for that Lumii magnetic switchable one. I dont have a camera at the min it broke on me so I'm just getting pictures of net.

I do have a bug bud of the Blue Mystic saved, so as soon as I have a new potato I can take a pic of the finished product. I also have 2 vegging ready to go outside , so i'l continue this journal with them.

great minds think alike! :D same story for me here,
Yeah the roots in the dwc system are going crazy its really cool to be able to watch that stuff. wait till day 20 on the autos aparently thats when this strain goes crazy

take it easy pal

Yeh JJ, the weather has been awesome, but been a bit sucky my ways since Monday. Hope it picks back up again. I'l keep checking on your and see the progress. I have a Big Bud x Northern Lights auto going at the min. I NEED A CAMERA!!

An old picture to brighten up the page......................

An old outdoor I did but went male. It was just a tester for the climate in my area. All was great until it went all male on me........

100_36411.JPG

100_3642.JPG

Needing a little water... :morenutes:
100_32841.JPG

100_32822.JPG

Might make a little JB gallery seen as I not got a camera and its gets boring without pictures , so here are the older ones from back in the dizzle :)

Here are a few more of the outdoor in his younger days. The dark droopy one was at night.........

100_2767.JPG

100_2765.JPG

100_28402.JPG

Last years fun times.....................enjoy.......

DSCN04386.JPG

DSCN04364.JPG

DSCN04349.JPG

DSCN04339.JPG

DSCN04279.JPG

From last journal, some mystery haze.....Wasnt most potent , not many trics. Not really worth the time in my eyes. Mystery seeds are sort of bad news to me. Sometimes they surprise you, other times they waste 3-4 months.

More from same grow.....................

Critical Jack Hera

triccy.png

FSCN0221.JPG

FSCN0219.JPG

DSCN020210.JPG

DSCN02626.JPG

DSCN02809.JPG

DSCN028110.JPG

DSCN028311.JPG

DSCN03567.JPG

Buds and Iso Hash from same plant.

Critical was a really nice smoke, mush better than the Mystery Haze , much stronger! Not sure which I prefer , the Blue Mystic buds or the Critical. Steering towards the Mystic :)

Looking real nice bro.
Bro a quick question, when you have a cal mag deficiency, after treating it does all the purpling of the stem go away or not?

In my experience Calcium or Magnesium deficiencies don't usually result in purple stems. If it's not in the plant's genetics to purp up and you are seeing other signs, it is usually a phosphorus deficiency (not always because there is none in the soil. Nute lock up, overwatering, cold root ball, etc. can cause deficiencies also). Calcium deficiencies have always shown in my grows as small dead spots on the leaves and Magnesium has been yellowing of the leaves with the leaf veins getting green looking. Hope this helps. :goodluck:

Also, in my experience if it's a mobile nutrient (N, P, K, Mg, B, Mo) well established plant parts can change back in appearance, but if it involves less mobile nutrients (Mn, Zn, Ca, S, Fe, Cu) or the deficiency results in plant tissue damage, the appearance stays the same on the older leaves and stems; only the new growth shows signs of improvement.

Ok this shit is killing me, my mother plant has a deficiency I have been treating with Epsom salt and cal mag and now some clones I have taken started flowering just fine and then at week 2 to 3 they started showing the yellowing leaves with a greenish vein, so I am just flowering the mom now and moving on to the next strain as I am tired of this shit looks like this now, and hurts my harvest badly
image2406.jpg

Ok I appreciate the input canna, so you suggest I stop the cal mag period because I use rain water and add calmag every time and that didn't help I will try a straight water flush no cal mag, but again I need you to know that the mother of these clones had encountered a cal mag as a clone and the purpling slows down or almost goes away during the short veg period and the first two weeks of flower stretch looked fine so I keep blaming it on my previous errors with that plant and I just go thru with this and flowering the mom at the same time, but I would like to save as much of this crop as I can as I need it i have a small grow.

Back
Top Bottom