JBC's Super Soil - Fully Organic 4x Blue Mystic + 1x CH9 Jack FEMS

Im glade I stopped by here before getting off. What a sight to see :) Reps!!!!

Haha thanks Wiz ma man, glad you did, love the 420 community , us boys/girls dont mess with FB, 420 is our FaceB. Love everyone at 420, thanks TEAM! You guys teach me everything I think I know :)

Yo JB42! Yours may not be quite as big or packed in like mine BUT yours are absolutely beautiful! Reps for you my friend!

Thanks mate :) They will one day though if I keep up following people like you and the other pro's. Your are next level mate! They are some of the biggest indoor cola's I have ever seen. If anyone here not seen 4twenty4all's grow, check it out, mad skills going down there.

I try to follow DocBud a bit but TBH he is so advanced I find it hard to understand a lot of the time, I'l keep at it and someday have green thumbs like yours.

That's the way to go man. Got the high brix cooking as we speak. Gonna be running a side by side of the two soon as the crop after this ones done

Awesome looking girls bro! I'm thinking of trying a super soil/docs kit on the side of my reg grow once i get a little more knowledge under my belt. I love doing soil, it's a little messy and what not but thats what i love! Getting hands on with your girls and what not, great job man glad i showed up at a good time keep up the good work! :thumb:

Easy Nhgrow, welcome abourd mate, good to have you here. Yeah man super soils and High Brix is the way to go. Mine isn't as mineralized as Doc's and his is the SUPER mix , but soil is the one for me now. Hope you find your Organic feet.

I will post some pics this week, probably tomorrow as we are now in week 9 of flower as of this wednesday just passed. Think my girls are going to be 10 weekers with a few days dark time.

Sorry didnt get the pictures today , Batteries went on camera so will have to get the pics tomorrow.

But found this video which made me think of the dry ice kief idea for the end. You may of seen this but if you haven't check this.
Dry ice looks the best, easiest and most productive way to make hash to me. This is amazing.

Dry Ice Hash Extraction - YouTube

Although dry ice isn't easiest to get where I am, I seen another doc saying you can make it yourself with a Co2 fire exstinguisher and a pillow case. I know it works but will the ice be just as good as the blocks or should I just order some? Has anyone have any experience with this??

Hey JB! Dry ice is cheap where I'm at. Grocery stores throw the shit away everyday. Definitely the end all be all for solvent less hash, quick and great return. You know me though, love my BHO.

jb, u enjoy that stash...u earned it. i'm anxious to see the dry weights. don't have any experience w/dry ice (making or using), iso hash is the easiest for me, but i've used bubble method in the past. all methods give good results. if u plan on canna butter, i think iso would be easier to mix in. just my 2 cents. ENJOY!!!

Yeh the Butane was is good but gives similar results to Isopropyl alcohol and not too happy with all that chemistry involved. They're not the cleanest of have great return. Great squidgy's and oils though.

Where abouts do super markets throw the stuff out, can't be in normal bins can it?

jb, u enjoy that stash...u earned it. i'm anxious to see the dry weights. don't have any experience w/dry ice (making or using), iso hash is the easiest for me, but i've used bubble method in the past. all methods give good results. if u plan on canna butter, i think iso would be easier to mix in. just my 2 cents. ENJOY!!!

Hey paw paw, you ok mate? They not finished yet by the way, still packing on weight in week 9 now. Think 10 will be enough with some days dark time, then chop chop.

That small hash from before was made using the hermi plants tric leaves. But for the main event I think i'l go with dry ice. Thanks for info mate :)

Weed morning to you JBC.

Yes, very weed morning to you too Wizz :blunt::passitleft:

Got some new pictures, give me a min........

(Edit) Back....

DSCN11384.JPG

DSCN11499.JPG

DSCN11414.JPG

DSCN11377.JPG

DSCN11474.JPG

I spy seed, look closely.....
DSCN11451.JPG

Got some new pictures, give me a min........

DSCN11384.JPG

DSCN11499.JPG

DSCN11414.JPG

DSCN11377.JPG

DSCN11474.JPG

I spy seed, look closely.....
DSCN11451.JPG

Looking pretty good JB42, they got that charastic pale blue tint to em know under the lights :love:

Not long now before harvest i would imagine !

Yeah thanks mate, not long at all now. Just giving them a good flush as its organic. The blue tinge might me helped by my working 26w 6500k cfl which I turn on for tent opening and taking pictures. Just turn the HPS off for a few mins. You get better pictures and better colour without HID's blinding everything.

I'l get some pictures up tonight when I had a few without the flash. Right time to get on it!!!! Peace till later

Yeh the Butane was is good but gives similar results to Isopropyl alcohol and not too happy with all that chemistry involved. They're not the cleanest of have great return. Great squidgy's and oils though.

Where abouts do super markets throw the stuff out, can't be in normal bins can it?

I use a vac chamber for my bho. Its supposed to be so close to pure after purging that I have no worries about smoking it. I find my lungs actually improved when I switched to extracts from smoking plant. At the one grocery store my buddy worked at they would get chunks of dry ice in a lot of the frozen shipments every morning. By the time they had all the stock put away they would have a small pile of dry ice. They just left it to smoke away in the sink back in the maintenance room. It would last out in the open like that for the better part of the day and I would come pick it up at whenever I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom