JBC's Super Soil - Fully Organic 4x Blue Mystic + 1x CH9 Jack FEMS

I'll try that now thanks, :thanks:

Hey guys, good to see you both :)

Sorry not been around much , been partying as much as possible in the sun and since I have no camera at the min I have nothing to update.

I have 3 mysterys ready to go outside this weekend so hopefully soon I will get a new camera and be back on it. I have just been skimming through journals at the min as I have been quite merry in the sun.

Keep it green Potchimp and Dutch Dragon. Always good to see you guys. :thumb:

Hi doc , i liked your input on shottafires page about the mineral factor adage instead of using sweet lime which you state as affecting nitrogen uptake .
I myself am in the UK and about to start a soil grow an being an Englishman of the garden (lol) your theory holds more weight to me about minerals for the plant ,
Now i just want to be sure im on the right path of the high cal limestone 90% or abv calcium carbonate ....would the 100% one suffice in the link provided .

Calcium Carbonate

fortunately i live in the cotswolds in england and its well renowned for its natural limestone rock as used in all its buildings etc (shame weather conditions dont allow great outdoor grows , we'd be laughing otherwise , roll on the green house effect lol)...

i'd love the input if you can spare the time or any help and suggestions that you recommend about subcools supposed super soil mix and what you deem a better result for the more earthy taste lets say lol, do you reckon its enough to last the whole grow or would anything additionale come into play say in later blooming etc .

many many thanks
pharcyde11:bravo::bravo::Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom