JC's Hotwife Strain

JCsuperstar

A new one I am working on. I have two males, Trainwreck (m) x Sex Bud (f). That was named Gangbang, a basis for a few experimental strains. I collected pollen from those two.

Today, I introduced a early female of Afghani Bullrider. It is practically up inside the large male. The smaller male, which is a clone of the larger, flanks it. They are very heavy pollen droppers and should saturate the flowers. I expect a good supply of regular seeds. (The pot further down is a male Space Queen. It was just pulled out of indoor 18-hr lighting and won't be dumping pollen for a while.)

20190516_152610.jpg

I got a very early start this season and probably can get a small room full of this new one produced this year. Will then cherry pick the most vigorous for inbreeding and clone feminization.

I have high expectations for a quality strain ultimately here. Should be slightly Indica dominant (about 40/60) and about 20% +/- 5% THC with hopefully ckear-headed aphrodisiac qualities. The terpene profile will be a mystery. I will be measuring that along with the usual THC/CBD levels from both Gangbang and Hotwife sinsimilla product.

Well the seed mother is getting there. I don't particularly care about flower quality, just want ripe seeds. The tree is an Afghani Bullrider female that was pollinated by a Gangbang (Trainwreck male x Sex Bud female) male. Hoping to get a few of these cooking sooner than later to work toward a stable new strain.
20190614_162531.jpg
20190614_162539.jpg

Back
Top Bottom