JCTJ's Black Sugar Journey: A Canadian Comparative

JCTJ

Hey all, better late than never right?

Today I finally start my Canadian comparative journey with Black Sugar, provided by @SeedsMan
Seeds were dropped this evening to begin their 18 hour soak. Medium and nutrients will be following suit with my previous grow, Pro-Mix HP and Mega Crop. They'll eventually be making their way into the 3x3 powered by a TSW2000.

Follow along with myself and the fellow Canadian comparative growers as we grow out what looks to be a very promising and fruitful strain. If you haven't yet, check out the other journals already in progress from:

@KingsChron @Baron Von Blurple @BigOleNugs19 @bluenoserjoe @CADBOY @Canuckush @HutchBenedict @Magicdvdfarm @N420

bsc.png

:popcorn: :headbanger:

JC and I have nearly identical equipment with lights, ventilation, tent, medium, and finally...nutes. Fwiw.

Early plan for these ladies is to join a few of the autos I have finishing up in the 3x3. My last 3 grows I've always crammed 4 plants in a tent (32x32" and now 39x39"). This time I'd like to give myself a little more wiggle room and put even more emphasis on LST to really get a good tent filling spread/canopy.

20200110_133232.jpg

20200110_194241.jpg

Hey JCTJ I believe you are the last to drop seeds. Lets get it on.
I think @CADBOY may be the last if I am remembering right, but I'd have to agree... Let's get it on! :headbanger:

Nice JCTJ we are all ready to rock now :goodluck: with your upcoming grow.

Thank you, same to you and everyone else! Let's rock it out!

:popcorn: :headbanger:

JC and I have nearly identical equipment with lights, ventilation, tent, medium, and finally...nutes. Fwiw.

That we do :high-five: and here's to pumping out equally epic, frosty and flourishing grows :yummy:

Welcome aboard P9!

I’m here. Docs note. It’s a “Rash”. I’m good. Carry on. Magic

Welcome aboard! :laugh:

Made it and following!

:morenutes:

Glad to have you here :high-five:

the best luck for this grow my friend @JCTJ !

Thank you and again for allowing us to do this grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Following along! Thanks for the tag, cant wait to see how you do!

Awesome and you're welcome, hopefully everyone has managed to find each other now that nearly all the journals are up :surf:

Morning JC!
Good luck with the grow! Back row for me.. it's where all the bad boys hang out... someone has to keep things in order back here :)

It wouldn't be the same without you buddy, somebody has to keep things in or out of line :rofl::welcome:

Glad to see you're up and running with the Black Sugar. I'll be following along of course!

Welcome aboard! Excited to get these dropped into the medium today. Now, I must make some room in the tent... :hmmmm::rip:

We have life!

Seeds were dropped directly to medium after their long soak (Saturday evening 1/11). Today I was greeted by these two... :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom