JD Lighting 600W - Digital Ballast Grow

Haha. Nice video buddy! IMO you have a lot of spare time. In terms of soil I am learning to hate it for this exact reason. I give them the same mix as my hydro ( lil less nutes and lil higher pH) and they show yellowing in-between waterings. I don't know of this is over nute or under... lockout and deficiency look the same to me. They seem to get more green after watering tho.

Haha. Nice video buddy! IMO you have a lot of spare time. In terms of soil I am learning to hate it for this exact reason. I give them the same mix as my hydro ( lil less nutes and lil higher pH) and they show yellowing in-between waterings. I don't know of this is over nute or under... lockout and deficiency look the same to me. They seem to get more green after watering tho.
Okay I'll just water next round and just ride it out?

I would up the dose of nutes. 7 ml/gallon of each is not enough. I would increase the strength of your nutrient solution to about 1200 ppm and feed them that. The ec/ppm total is dependent on what our water is and what kind of meter you have but plants that size and feeding every 4 days can take 1200 ppm easily. Adjust the pH of the nutrient solution to about 6.3, depending on the pH of your soil. I prefer to go just a little acidic.

okay pics of my seeds
Joe_pics_008.jpg
Joe_pics_0041.jpg
Joe_pics_0031.jpg
Joe_pics_0031.jpg
Joe_pics_0061.jpg
Joe_pics_008.jpg
Joe_pics_0011.jpg

no, just got a killer deal on seeds right now, so I jump on it. There having 50% off till Tuesday . Just got two more strain

Product Model Quantity Price Total
Psycho Killer PsychoKiller 1 $20.06 $20.06
Deep Purple Querkle DPQ 1 $20.06 $20.06
Sub-Total: $40.11
World Post - Standard (Weight: 0.10kg): $9.07
Total: got$49.18

That's not high at all. My tap water is 300 ppm so I need an RODI to bring it down. My meter reads 001 ppm on my filtered water. And thx for the seed info. Its always nice to try a new company.

This was yesterday at the Cup. You can see them repping BB, and also put the Dog in the cup.

there at 3:00 [video=youtube;FngkZGDUAps]
[/video]

Well thanks Corry did what you said, and plants took it well! So far I'm not seeing any more yellowing, except on the the leafs that were all dying already. And buds are just taking off!

Back
Top Bottom