JD Lighting 600W - Digital Ballast Grow

Joe_pics_010.jpg

yeah I 'll keep going :thumb: Got some pics to post up! plants are doing better, and getting greener. After I add the nutes my plants are just going crazy now in flowering. My JDL ballast is doing good. Think I should pull it out and wipe it down today, and check my ballasts and timers. I'm so happy with this grow :420:
Joe_pics_0161.jpg
Joe_pics_015.jpg
Joe_pics_014.jpg
Joe_pics_013.jpg
Joe_pics_012.jpg
Joe_pics_011.jpg

Here are my new seeds. The 3 in cups are dog, lemon haze, blue pit. Other's are just some bag seeds. I did 3 seeds in rockwool and they just kick the soil ones ass's. after my BB seeds where done I put them in new cups, and tagged them.
Joe_pics_021.jpg
Joe_pics_0181.jpg
Joe_pics_0171.jpg
Joe_pics_0201.jpg
I hope my othere dog pops up soon. Need to get some rockwool so I can do the rest.

i really do swear by those things i did a test this last clone sesh i did 3 things the aero6 clones,the plugs 2 and 2 rockwool
i saw roots pop out of the plugs before i even saw root bumps on the aeros the rock wool well one rooted a couple days after the aero showed roots and the other i ended up trashing cus the stem went mushy, so 99% rooted 1 died and it was in rw, i do like them for seed starting to save me $ on plugs lol the winner was plugs by several days a week maybe, and those 2 are the biggest healthiest now, its a small experiment, but enough for me , theres a few other members that swear by them too,xlr8 wont use anything else for anything lol, so yeah when you get a chance go for it bro!:thumb:

i really do swear by those things i did a test this last clone sesh i did 3 things the aero6 clones,the plugs 2 and 2 rockwool
i saw roots pop out of the plugs before i even saw root bumps on the aeros the rock wool well one rooted a couple days after the aero showed roots and the other i ended up trashing cus the stem went mushy, so 99% rooted 1 died and it was in rw, i do like them for seed starting to save me $ on plugs lol the winner was plugs by several days a week maybe, and those 2 are the biggest healthiest now, its a small experiment, but enough for me , theres a few other members that swear by them too,xlr8 wont use anything else for anything lol, so yeah when you get a chance go for it bro!:thumb:
Thanks for your info too:420: Going to get some next week when I go that way for my t5 bulbs. Got a 8 bulb t5 setup that will be for my mothers, and clones mybe?If not I have a shoplight-t12; 4' 53 watts 2 bulb setup, 2 foot 22 watt, two bulb setup, and my best money maker. A 23w cfl bulb for seeds/clones, and old faithful 400w mh ballast. damn all that shit I got for free^^^^^^^^^^God loves me!

Well plants where getting green, then started yellowing, so I hit them at 10/grow 20 bloom, with a turbo boost(bluemax)at 5ml! Next day I hit them with some bud candy. Got to watch that with my nutes though! Room is starting to smell bad. Need to start venting the room more now.

Also have pics of my seeds sowed
Picture_953.jpg
Picture_9521.jpg
Picture_9511.jpg
Picture_954.jpg
Picture_927.jpg
Picture_924.jpg
Picture_926.jpg
Picture_923.jpg
Joe_pics_021.jpg
Joe_pics_0171.jpg
Joe_pics_0181.jpg
Picture_928.jpg
Picture_9511.jpg
Picture_9521.jpg

you ain't lying! Well guys thanks for stopping by, and the help.

well here some pics and a video I did. Pics and video are 5 days old? [video=youtube;hXrnYwcpdbg]
[/video]

well sorry for no pics, my kid punked me for it!lol going to get it back today.

Still got yellowing. This time top and bottom??. I feed with nutes; 15/grow/20ml/bloom/5ml boost to a gallon, again last time, and slowed the yellowing down?I just went with water and bud candy this round. rooms at 72-75f too:420:

Also want to say the ones that, are yellowing bad, got like two weeks left. So I think I'm going to flush and just give water the next week or 2?

Also would like to say. I saw a post where a guy bought a Jd light ballast, and didn't work!! He called JDL and they sent him a new ballast before he was able to ship the bad one back! That is awesome service right there!

Going to need a grow tent soon and would like to get a new one from them soon.

Back
Top Bottom