JD Lighting 600W - Digital Ballast Grow

Well then rep's a second time. ++++ Looks like you got things hopping over there. Nice looking buddage 209. Keepem Green

well sorry for no pics, my kid punked me for it!lol going to get it back today.

Still got yellowing. This time top and bottom??. I feed with nutes; 15/grow/20ml/bloom/5ml boost to a gallon, again last time, and slowed the yellowing down?I just went with water and bud candy this round. rooms at 72-75f too:420:

Also want to say the ones that, are yellowing bad, got like two weeks left. So I think I'm going to flush and just give water the next week or 2?
yeah my chemdog started yellowing alot so im just giving water,actually im chopping all today they are past due :thumb:

Also would like to say. I saw a post where a guy bought a Jd light ballast, and didn't work!! He called JDL and they sent him a new ballast before he was able to ship the bad one back! That is awesome service right there!

Going to need a grow tent soon and would like to get a new one from them soon.
sure that wasnt me? i had that situation too, a ballast went out (my fault btw) and they sent me 2! before i sent them the one i had back

Well then rep's a second time. ++++ Looks like you got things hopping over there. Nice looking buddage 209. Keepem Green

i did and said the same thing lol:thumb:

can post, much but here is a new video. jd ballast is kicking ass with my buds, and bpn is doing okay. Not to happy with my plants health, from the nutes. I just keep getting yellowing in the mid part in flowering? In veg they do great, but just not in flowering??? I can't feed at 15/grow and 20ml bloom every feeding because my plants start looking over fertilize. So I water; no water/nute/water/ no water every feed. Also going to switch to more organic nutes. As this is a med grow. Going to pm Corry about the organie line bpn has soon. [video=youtube;KFlfN9iyzzk]
[/video]

are you using the 2 or 3 part line? funny i have used both start to finish several times and never had those problems, but i have always used good soil amendments like epsoma garden lime,azomite, etc, so that may be a difference may not, from all i have seen from bpn if used right it should provide equal or superior results to any other nutes out there, how is ph?
2 part line with booster. Well been using it for a bout-bluemax for 6 months? Going to see what else bpn has for me. My goal is to go all organic for me and the wife. Going to start going with 5 and 10 gallon pots. Hopping my mix can get me throw flowering on just water. Will see. If not the that's where bpn comes in.

pics of my new grow going
SAM_2581.JPG
SAM_25771.JPG
SAM_25741.JPG
SAM_2573.JPG
SAM_2576.JPG
SAM_25751.JPG
SAM_2572.JPG
SAM_2578.JPG
SAM_2580.JPG

new seeds I just got^^^^going to do the dpq and southern charm.

DPQ Deep Purple Querkle

Type: Hybrid
Sex: Regular F2
Genetics: Deep Purple x Querkle
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Sept/Oct
Height: Medium
THC Level: High
Characteristics: Lime green plants, darkens heavily in flower, produces sugar dipped trichome encrusted buds.
Great for hash, and great for creating super frosty new strains. Excellent for those looking to
develop something new for themselves.

The breeder of the DPQ loved both of Subcool's strains – Deep Purple and The Querkle – so much he decided to morph them together the DPQ was born. Further crossing has brought us to the DPQ F2's. Credit must go to Subcool for selecting the initial lovely strains to bring onto the market.

The DPQ produces extremely tight and resinous flowers. The calyxes are extremely large and 2 phenos have been seen so far, one with a more grape cluster calyx effect, the other with fantastic pine tree peaked buds with the sugar leaves concentrated on the lower section of the flower. The amount of trichomes that are produced in this cross are amazing, the buds just glisten!

The vegging DPQ's produce light green plants with long, cascading, jaggy fan leaves and tight nodes. It is definitely a stout plant and would be excellent for a Sea of Green. Into flowering the plant takes on a darker, more sinister look and the flowers start to pile on artichoke shaped calyxes. The trichome production is incredible and makes this a real shining diamond.

Smells are like Fruit Candy combined with a sugary sourness more like a Sour Candy Sweet. The buds are awash with a spectrum of different shades of green from light through to dark lime, with the trichomes forming a glistening sea of amber gold colours across the calyxes. The cured hair is a more light orangey colour that is generally overshadowed by the vast amount of trichomes. The nugs on the DPQ form small but solid clusters.

The bag combines the fruity and sour smell at a stand-off distance, and when broken and ground the delightful sweet fruity candy smell takes over. The candy sweetness really comes through on a drag of an unlit joint. With fire to the joint a more sour full flavour comes through. Not the smoothest smokes – "a bit of a breath taker" – but certainly not full on removal of breath. Some people like this effect, with the desire to feel that dunt on the back of the throat. Straight away it's an uplifting high. It will feel like some giant is trying to pull your head skywards whilst your body is firmly rooted to the ground. This is a FULL HEAD BUZZ for sure.

The initial dunt from the smoke wears off a little and as your lungs and throat get use to it the taste of the joint starts to really come out. The combination of the fruit and sour develops into a joint that delivers a delicious flavour that the more advanced smoker will love. Due to the raciness of the high it can quite easily make you loose track of time. What seems like 5 minutes from 4:20 is actually an hour, so if you are doing anything, make sure you do it at 12 times the speed.

This plant will produce excellent hash due to the intense trichome production. Yields can be small but due to the F2 level of breeding an excellent strain for people looking to spice up their favourite plant with extra trichomes and or resin production. Flowers are extremely tight and compact and are like concentrated diamonds. A definite for the connoisseur!

Southern charm

Type: Hybrid
Genetics: Deep Purple x Querkle
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Characteristics: Lime green plants, darkens heavily in flower, produces sugar dipped trichome encrusted buds.
Great for hash, and great for creating super frosty new strains. Excellent for those looking to
develop something new for themselves.

The breeder of the DPQ loved both of Subcool's strains — Deep Purple and The Querkle — so much he decided to morph them together the DPQ was born. Further crossing has brought us to the DPQ F2's. Credit must go to Subcool for selecting the initial lovely strains to bring onto the market.

The DPQ produces extremely tight and resinous flowers. The calyxes are extremely large and 2 phenos have been seen so far, one with a more grape cluster calyx effect, the other with fantastic pine tree peaked buds with the sugar leaves concentrated on the lower section of the flower. The amount of trichomes that are produced in this cross are amazing, the buds just glisten!

The vegging DPQ's produce light green plants with long, cascading, jaggy fan leaves and tight nodes. It is definitely a stout plant and would be excellent for a Sea of Green. Into flowering the plant takes on a darker, more sinister look and the flowers start to pile on artichoke shaped calyxes. The trichome production is incredible and makes this a real shining diamond.

Smells are like Fruit Candy combined with a sugary sourness more like a Sour Candy Sweet. The buds are awash with a spectrum of different shades of green from light through to dark lime, with the trichomes forming a glistening sea of amber gold colours across the calyxes. The cured hair is a more light orangey colour that is generally overshadowed by the vast amount of trichomes. The nugs on the DPQ form small but solid clusters.

The bag combines the fruity and sour smell at a stand-off distance, and when broken and ground the delightful sweet fruity candy smell takes over. The candy sweetness really comes through on a drag of an unlit joint. With fire to the joint a more sour full flavour comes through. Not the smoothest smokes — "a bit of a breath taker" — but certainly not full on removal of breath. Some people like this effect, with the desire to feel that dunt on the back of the throat. Straight away it's an uplifting high. It will feel like some giant is trying to pull your head skywards whilst your body is firmly rooted to the ground. This is a FULL HEAD BUZZ for sure.

The initial dunt from the smoke wears off a little and as your lungs and throat get use to it the taste of the joint starts to really come out. The combination of the fruit and sour develops into a joint that delivers a delicious flavour that the more advanced smoker will love. Due to the raciness of the high it can quite easily make you loose track of time. What seems like 5 minutes from 4:20 is actually an hour, so if you are doing anything, make sure you do it at 12 times the speed.

This plant will produce excellent hash due to the intense trichome production. Yields can be small but due to the F2 level of breeding an excellent strain for people looking to spice up their favourite plant with extra trichomes and or resin production. Flowers are extremely tight and compact and are like concentrated diamonds. A definite for the connoisseur!

Psycho Killer

Type: Mostly sativa
Sex: Regular F3
Genetics: Jack the Ripper x Deep Psychosis
Flowering Time: 8 weeks+
Characteristics: Good for extreme pain relief and potent edible

TGA Subcool Seeds' Jack the Ripper is well named because it is absolutely killer weed. Jack the Ripper is a Hybrid: Pluton x Purple Haze x Lambsbread x NL x Jack Herer x Romulan x Cindy 99BCGA.

A true 8 week sativa Haze, the first thing growers notice is the incredible lemon smell and heavy resin production. It has been described by UK growers as the best 8 week haze ever produced.

We crossed our Deep Psychosis with Jack the Ripper. There seem to be a few phenos with this cross, one in particular is a lemon skunk knock out. The other leans towards a more fusty smell, musty, rich and potent. We have put the lines into two categories with the Lemon pheno seeds available and the more Fusty seeds available in F3 form.

Both phenos have nice dark leaves with the Lemon pheno growing slightly smaller buds and the Fusty being a bit more robust in its architecture. Heavy trichome production as you would imagine with the genetics and, while the Lemon takes you up to a nice level, the Fusty pheno brings you down to couch level, so its good for rainy days and cups of hot chocolate.

Both phenos produce nice yields with the strong, long-standing genetics of the Psychosis in the mix. A true choice for both personal growers, collective growers and for breeders looking to forge their own special lines. An excellent plant all round.

BX1 Dog

Type: Regular Seeds
Genetics: Dog Kush X OG Kush male (K2) (from the same lineage as the DOG’s OG Kush parent). Indica leaning hybrid.
Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks
Characteristics: Excellent for pain relief

The Dog was only available in S1 or feminized form. With this project we want to offer the genetics to people in a regular form. Various males that had come from a seed batch from our OG Kush were looked at. K2 male was chosen simply due to its unbelievable potent odour, combined with it’s almost sativa like vigour. The leaves on this are still very much pinnate shaped, but it hold a heavy stoned punch. Diesel, rubber, and chemically smells abound with this strain, with some fruitiness like the Dog mum.

The strain grows huge flowers, with excellent strong side branching and flowers on sub branches that are as large as the main cola.

The taste of the rubberyness and diesel comes through in the thick scented smoke, leaving you chilled and ready for relaxing. I have found it excellent for pain relief, in particular neck and back pains, and even flu systems seemed to be pushed to the back when consuming this girl.

Qrazy Quake

Type: Hybrid indica/sativa
Genetics: Hybrid: Qrazy Train (Black Trainwreck x Trinity x Purple Urkle x Space Queen) x Cheese Quake (Exodus Cheese x Querkle)
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Characteristics: Glistening THC crystals & beautiful autumnal colours, this hybrid is sure to please.

Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Hybrid: Qrazy Train (Black Trainwreck x Trinity x Purple Urkle x Space Queen) x Cheese Quake (Exodus Cheese x Querkle).
Flowering Time : Medium
Height : Medium
THC Level : high

A truly great hybrid of many amazing strains. The perfect example of the archipelagos theory, A melting pot of the best genetics will only produce equally amazing offspring.

The mix of parents give this hybrid a seductive fruity flavour with hints of that famous musty almost rank cheese under-stench. The resulting flavour is a citrus overload with a hint of berries, strong tones of pink grapefruit and blood orange, sweet yet tangy with the trademark resin profile TGA/Subcool are famous for. The strain grows strong and fast with great vigour.

A very social, uplifting buzz from the mix of indica’s and sativa’s in the make-up. Purple Urkle combined with Querkle gives something for the indica couch surfers, balanced nicely with the cerebral buzz from the Exodus, JTR and Space Queen. A strong but pleasant high great for relaxing with good company. Both pheno’s display a fantastic resin profile and will be fully mature by 9 weeks. A great candidate for SOG gardeners, this fruity lady will please novice to connoisseurs easily. Glistening THC crystals & beautiful autumnal colours, this hybrid is sure to please.

Smelly Cherry

Genetics: Black Rose, Cherry Assassin, Livers (aka Blues)
Flowering Time: 8-10 weeks
THC Level: Medium
Characteristics: Nice daytime smoke. Sweet candy tastes with beautiful colours in flower.

Exodus Cheese cut x Heath Robinson's Black Rose x Cherry Assassin x Livers (aka Blues).
The Smelly Cherry is nice mix indica/sativa high and a good day time smoke. The Livers delivers more of a body indica hit but from a nice hybrid background. The Cherry Cheese side adds a more sativa influence from the cheese side.

The resulting mix comes out in a few pheno's, a Livers-dominant pheno, fast and frosty. Headstash! Sweet and morish. The candy store pheno, takes the sweetshop tones from the Livers side but with a more fruity taste from the Cherry Cheese father. Grows Xmas tree style with long foxtails, good body and head stone that will leave you quite contentedly doing nothing for a good while. The Purple pheno is a really nice balance of both indica and sativa. A lovely calming relaxed stone to lift your day, smells of sweet berries and musk.

Flowering time can see the plant finished in 8-8.5 weeks. For extra clout let them go 9.5-10. Great summer weed, good for parties with friends and great for the beach.

A little something for everyone in this weed.

Sour Cherry

Genetics: C4 (Casey Jones & Headband, Cherry Cheese, Livers (aka Blues)
Flowering Time: 7-10 weeks
THC Level: Medium
Characteristics: Great daytime smoke enabling you to get through your day with a super Cherry Smile on your face.

The Sour Cherry is a strain created by a grower called Hemlock using a mix of genetics from various people from the UK, the US and the Netherlands.

Bringing various tasty strains together the Sour Cherry provides some lovely colourful surprises. With a number of distinct phenotypes seen so far, this strain produces some lovely Deep Purple and Red colours right within the calyxes as well as spreading out to sugar leaves. There are also some greener phenotypes with similar structure and fat flowers. This is truly a colourful weed. The structure takes on both the C4 calyx architecture and the Casey Jones conker like leaves that came through in the Caseyband.

Taken at 7-8 weeks the smoke is great, lovely racy high, but 9-10 weeks and the calyxes really swell up and create super dense bud structures. On the nose of the purple coloured Sour Cherry phenotype you have a nice citrusy sour smell and a sweetness when the bud is broken out.

First hit of the bong, lovely and smooth, doesn’t take your breath away, but gently caresses your throat. The hit wipes away last night’s cobwebs and bring an airy feeling inside the head; clear but also nicely high. I foresee this as a great day time smoke enabling you to get through your day with a super Cherry Smile on your face. More to come on the other phenotypes soon.

That is some super info on your strains bro. The next time I get some I'll need to do more research. When I got my current beans I walked into Vancouver seed bank and tossed out a few strains I wanted and walked out with sub par beans lacking any published info.

Those are the strains I'm doing plus some freebie packs, that I posted pics of, in my thread.

I just took down one 600w ballast and bulb. It's was the mag ballast and went with my 1000w ballast and bulb. Still running the 600w Jd light ballast. Might run that for my mother and clones soon? As I can lower the watts vs my t5, that I can't.

Running 435 watts in my veg room with t5 lighting, and have 400w mh running from 5 am till 10am then put outside, till 4 am, then brought inside for light-flowering them in my garage and outside.

That is some super info on your strains bro. The next time I get some I'll need to do more research. When I got my current beans I walked into Vancouver seed bank and tossed out a few strains I wanted and walked out with sub par beans lacking any published info.

never really thought about that, and your right. It's my first time getting seeds and had nothing but great service vs some people I now in town, who tried to get seeds and never got them. So they just do clones now?

Well I've in crease my nutes. I water/nute/water/nute at 15ml grow/20ml bloom bluemax with 5ml of boost. and my plants are stay more green, as my plants are taking more water, which is great.

Back
Top Bottom