JD Lighting 600W - Digital Ballast Grow

sounds like your ladies just need a bit more food they are hungry lil bitches looking to get phat!
yup I see that.
SAM_2588.JPG
SAM_2591.JPG
SAM_2589.JPG
SAM_2592.JPG
SAM_2594.JPG
SAM_2593.JPG
SAM_2590.JPG
SAM_2581.JPG
SAM_2595.JPG

your buds look fantastic man! I definitely wouldn't worry about some yellowing fan leaves in late flower, they are supposed to do that ;) All of the goodies are being sucked out of the older fan leaves and into the buds where they are needed.

Thanks everyone. I just tried my new buds and , must say thank you to blue planet nutes, JDL for there awesome 600w ballast to make my buds big, and blue planet nutes for making them fat! they have no nute taste ether. Just taste like some dank!

hey guys sorry for the delay. Got two cuts that rooted. One dog, and Lemon haze x psycho killer x Herijuana. Just made 3 more clones of dog and for short-lemon x pk x h. And 2 Blue Pits. Which are Deep blue x Dog

Just made a new order of BPN nutes too. Just got Bluemax grow/bloom. Pics will be up soon

Way cool. Been awhile since I drove thru and lookie here buds. I guess they didn't quite make Dry product for X-mas, but I'd bet ten to one you got afew samples hanging allready. And seen you are moving up in the lighting section. Man that's going to be a big change. The more light, the better the buds. I just upgraded one lite, up to a 1500 master blaster. I can see the difference between that side of the room and the 1000 on the other. Dense little suckers. Well I see your still pluging along. Great well have a Great Holiday and a Great New Years. Plus Rep's. Keepem Green

Some swole nugs you got there... Looks like the Bluemax is comin' through for you. Thanks for stopin' by my journal, I appreciate the kind words. Take it easy...

Okay things are going great with my JD light ballast and my Blue planet nutes. Made a new order last week, I'm almost out of nutes. But I'll be okay till next week. Just did more cuts to see which ones are male and female, and keep the best ones in the bunch. Got 3 clones from my plants and those are going in flower in bottles- going to use peat moss and perlite only-first hydro grow :cheer:

Got some plants that have been in flower for a 3 weeks and man, there dark green. I was under feeding my last plants in the last video with bpn. Everyone are loning the nice green plants!Glad I just stayed with bpn.

Should be getting that jd light ballast soon

Thanks everything at full speed:bravo:

Going to move the Jd Light ballast to veg, as I use it in my flower room 12/12. Going to run a 600w mag in flower, and move the t5 to my clone room, when my clones are ready for there new home. Also going to put plants outside in mid Feb for a nice spring grow too.

feeding my plants 10ml of grow/bloom and 4 ml boost in veg.

In flower Im doing 20 ml of bloom and grow with 5 ml of boost with my 3 week plants in flower. Chopped 4 plants and moved in 4 more too. I got 4 more to chop next week, all the ones getting chopped are just getting water right now

Got my fem s1 Dog seeds in and some Blue pits. Which are Dog x Deep blue.

Type: Indica/Sativa Hybrid
Sex: Regular F3
Genetics: Deep Purple x Psychosis x Livers / Blues
Flowering Time: 8 weeks +
Outdoor Harvest: Sept/Oct
Height: Short
THC Level: High
Characteristics: Short growing plant, ideal for SOG, fat single colas, potent smell combinations.

The Deep Blue has been developed to F3 with the intention of creating a nice cross with Livers / Blues, which delivers an indica relaxing stone, with shorter flowering times enabling effective SOG growing and quick turnarounds on crops.

It's about 75% indica, 25% sativa, with the sativa vigour coming more from the male Deep Blue that was selected and the more stouter indica structure of the female F2 that was used. These would ideally be grown with smaller side branches removed to ensure the fat single cola or topped cola's gain maximum benefit from this growing. The plant displays a nice blue tint to the fan leaves and can take a decent amount of feed as well. In fact it prefers top end feeding as far as scales are concerned.

Lime green coloured nuggets of sweetness are what you should end up with. When broken open the nug will release a sweet skunk rotting fruit smell similar to the Livers famous pungent odour.

With a delicious creamy taste the Deep Blue provides a nice stoned and relaxing effect. Both lower and upper body stone. At F3 stage there are 2 different looking bud structures – 1 leans more to the sativa side of the clone-only parents and finishes with a foxtail structure, whilst the diamond-shaped flower seems to finish quicker than the sativa whilst still providing a decent punch.

The Dog

Type: 75% indica, 25% sativa
Sex: S1 - feminized
Genetics: Headband (OG Kush x ECSD) x OG Kush
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Oct
Height: Mainly tall pheno, but there is a shorter compact pheno
THC Level: High
Characteristics: Diesel, fuel smell, earthy kush tones, great relaxing herb, night time and good for sleep problems.
Narcotic high, body and head effect.

The DOG is a strain that has come from a female Headband that has hermied and developed male flowers half way through the flowering period. One of the males flowers was used to pollinate an OG Kush female and provided a number of seeds that have all turned out feminized. The strain, like the parent, produces some plants that throw out male pods. This is reasonably controllable and once removed tend not to return. Further tests have been done on the clone of one of the particular pheno's that produced the male pods to see if cloning removes this trait which it has shown to do in the parent Headband and all subsequent generations showed no sign of producing any males plant parts.

There appear to be two different phenotypes on the whole, one providing a longer stretching plant and the other a shorter more tightly compact plant. Both have dark green fan leaves showing indica-dominant traits, with extremely tight compact buds that glisten with resinous trichomes. The end result produces a weed that delivers nostalgic smells and tastes of bygone era's, as well as having the right power and ability to meet the needs of the modern day medical marijuana user.

Flowering period 9 weeks, for best results leave until mid week 9 at least. 2 phenos, both grow fairly large. One takes on the more compactness of the Headband while the other is a more stretchy plant, with a similar viney branch structure to the OG Kush. The latter is a fairly reasonable yielder and good plant for training. The plants take well to most techniques, fimming, LST, supercropping. A combination will bring you a crazy plant with compact calyxes that foxtail around week 7 and are encrusted with trichomes. A combination of dark greens, lime, silvery tones with light brown hairs on curing. The more compact pheno also produces wonderful purple coloured plants given the correct cooler flowering temperatures.

At first smell the deep spicy cumin tones of the Headband come through. The complexity of the smells deepens with a deep chemical piney smell upon pressure to the calyx or while tearing the bud open. A draw of an unlit joint brings sweetness, aniseed and liquorice flavours. With fire to the jay an immediate old school flavour is detected, a sweet herbal smell, organic grown DOG produces a very smooth smoke to the throat, leaving a slight gentle tingle over the tongue and nose on exhale. The exhale retains the sweetness and leaves a morish taste on the pallet. The tingle leaves a slightly thick resinous feeling in the back of the throat. You know you have taken a draw that is going to hit you soon.

The effect can be felt in the lower leg muscles, calves and through the thighs. Good for people on their feet all day and needing to relax those muscles. Half way through the joint you will have a nice warm feeling in your cranium as well as the creeping body and muscle effects. The joint retains its strong morish flavour which is always a good sign of a nice weed. After 30 minutes you will still be as high as when you first had the joint.

here is headband info

Strains › Headband
Headband
By Mark Wunder | December 13, 2012 12:scratchinghead:05 PM CST

Classification: Indica-dominant
Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Garden Skills: Intermediate
Flowering Time: 9 - 10 weeks
THC Content: High
Yield: High
Medical Uses: Depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder, nausea, migraines, pain relief, muscle spasms
Breeder: Reserva Privada
Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: The taste is very Kushy and piney, with an added sour chemical flavor on the exhale. Very stoney high that has both sativa and Indica qualities.

This marvelous strain is preceded by the legendary OG Kush, powerful Master Kush and classic Sour Diesel. The name Headband likely comes from the fact that some patients have reported a slight pressure around there head, very much as if they were wearing a headband. As an Indica-dominant hybrid, this strain covers a wide variety of symptoms and ailments, and is a favorite strain in dispensaries all over. Headband offers a strong but not overpowering body high, with noticeable cerebral stimulation coming on slowly but surely. The buds range from medium to dark-green with short orange pistils all over. They emit a piney, danky, woodsy aroma that changes to a sour, danky, musky odor when smoked.

Headband vegetates at an incredibly rapid rate and when properly cared for, produces a lush canopy. She also yields a decent amount and is not picky about food or nutrients

This one-of-a-kind strain tastes, sour, Kushy, and danky, with a hint of gas. This medication is recommended for anxiety, migraines, minor pains, muscle spasms, and eating disorders

Write your own review of this strain

Back
Top Bottom