JD Lighting 600W - Digital Ballast Grow

you are never ever supposed to post picks of how beans get sent.. no mater if your legal or not.. you prob got letters of "your package has been seized" sent to peoples houses because of this.. how and why a mod didnt catch this i dont know

you are never ever supposed to post picks of how beans get sent.. no mater if your legal or not.. you prob got letters of "your package has been seized" sent to peoples houses because of this.. how and why a mod didnt catch this i dont know
lol.. please don't post this stuff in my journal^ people post pics of beans all the time?Why you came on my thread to say that is, I don't know or care????????????????

Joe_pics_008.jpg

damn need to proofread my threads!

Saw my bb seeds on here!!! [video=youtube;PT_fkqPel2Y]
![/video]

Can't post pics right now, sorry. But plants are all doing great. Chopped all my plants and moved in some BB plants

Well I have to say this last run with bpn payed off big time! Got 12 zips of a-1 bud. Just put more plants in flower too.

My JD light ballast just kicks Ass!! I call that ballast my work horse. Still need to get my 1000w jd light ballast soon.

I just don't see my self running any other ballast anymore but, jd light ballasts. My mags will just be for back up only.

Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [video=youtube;ZIAj7Ob9DYo]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom