JD Lighting Multi Strain Tent Grow

Plants r looking good ilb

Thanks they look alot better today, almost doubled in size and they are getting the color back

bike can you tell a big differance in the smart pots?

Honestly the only difference i can tell right now is that they are getting excellent drainage and i have to water them very often~!

With the help of BPN 3 Part Elite and my 1000w JD Lighting Ballast i am proud to show you my mini jungle i got going on right now!

the LUCY and A-TRAIN and KAYA GOLDS have gotten so big, they are growing huge they will make great mothers to start my 2L SOG, so with out further a due here are the pics!

Kaya Gold (Only one plant i didnt take a picture of the other kaya gold but it looks about the same.)

100_09924.JPG
100_09933.JPG
100_09947.JPG

Heres a PPP that i started LST at a young age. Its growing crazy shoots all over the place, you cant even tell where the top of the plant is its kinda funny. Its getty really bushy though and some of the branches arent getting alot of light, Should i prune the small weak branches that are being covered by the new Shoots?

100_09907.JPG
100_09917.JPG

A-Train

100_09894.JPG
100_09876.JPG

Im seeing a slight discoloration on a few of the A-Train leaves, its very weird looking. and only on a few of the fan leaves Any one have any ideas? Twelve12 i could use your opinion! :::FIRES UP T12 SIGNAL!::::::

100_09885.JPG

Heres the LUCY she is looking really good, Getting very big too so proud of my ladies

100_09844.JPG
100_09853.JPG
100_09862.JPG

And heres a few for the family album GROUP SHOT!

100_09967.JPG
100_09955.JPG

Starting Them on Tea BRew tonight

Moved up to the next feeding regiment on the BPN 3 Part Application Guide. Mixed up a VEG2 Formula of BPN 3 Part Elite for the ladies, will feed them tomorrow

Looks like the leafs are doing good except a few. Overall your plants are very healthy. To be safe go with 1/2 strength when using in soil since it already has some nutrients. Feed-water-water-water-feed is best for soil application. So feed today, then water in 3 days, then 3 days later water it again, and 3 days after that feed. Soil has nutrients so no need to feed it often.

I've been busy behind the scene with the moderator work and cannot be here in time. No longer do the bat call, however, I'll stop by when I have more time. Can always PM me for faster results.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom