JDubs B.P.N. Drain To Waste To Ebb & Flow - Multi Strain From Seed

jdub

Hello all, here I go about to start another journal.. will try to keep this one updated as much as possible, don't remember the exact layout for these journals, but here's what I got goin
Currently have 18 seeds going, 4 flo(Dj short) 3 coco kush (Dj short) all regular , 1 vintage 2006, 1 aroma, 1 Humboldt ( all ch9 fem.) 2 of a buddys strain, regular, 4 of another buddys strains ( unknown) regular, 1 rocklock (DNA) fem. and 1 motivation (magus gen) fem.
Currently using bpn 3 part as it was left over from last run, all sprouts under a t5 in my closet space, in 4 inch pots filled with a 40/60 mix of perlite to rockwool mini cubes.

Not really sure how this is going to end up as I started these to move into my and my roomates hydro setup in a couple weeks, but now he just got clones for the garage... Sooo.. I'm thinkin that these are either going to finish out in my closet again, or I'm getting a bigger tent and throwing them into the garage.. ha... It'll be an interesting one, but i can tell you this, these will not go to waste, I've got over 450$ in seeds started...ha... So hopefully ill gain some followers and learn a little along the way, if anybody uas any questions or imput into this please feel free to ask... Also if anyone has any experience with drain to waste and would like to follow along that would be great.. thank you and hopefully someone is interested ...:welcome:

Re: jdubs b.p.n. drain to waste to ebb and flow, multi strain from seed

Some pics, you guys know it wont be too exciting for another week or two..lol, but here ya go
IMAG05397.jpg
IMAG05385.jpg
IMAG05373.jpg

Kudos on the previous grow jdub.

Did you shred the rock wool your self or does it come that way?

Kudos on the previous grow jdub.

Did you shred the rock wool your self or does it come that way?
It Came that way hound, ill post a pic of the bag tonight when I update this at home, my roomate is in Oakland right now picking up some clones for us right now, so I'm going to kinda turn this journal into a multi grow journal... ;) pics and strains to come later, these babies are going to veg out cor a while before flowering

subb'd taking a seat early. Love the array of beans you got there.
fun times ahead!

I am running drip/drain to waste in sunshine advance mix #4 Ibut I am no expert just want to learn here.

happy new year!:peace:

Hello everyone, srry for lack of updates , been feeling down and trying to figure out my garage setup, roomate just got back with 9 Hindu skunk clones from coffeeshop blue sky, Oakland. Will be running that with g.h. floura duo advanced nutes, 4x4 flood and drain table, 50 gal res., growzilla hood with 2 400 watt hps, all in a 4x4 tent, also let me mention that this is a private medical grow, legal under ca. Prop 215.

I'll post some pics in the morning of the sprouts, runnin bpn ,their lookin good, very happy with those, the motivation seed popped a root out, so thats going in tomorrow and still waiting on the rocklock, but I'm thinkin that I have a nice old bookshelf in my bedroom that my t5 will fit in perfectely, with extra room, so I'm going to convert it into a veg chamber so that I can move evrything into the garage and away from the living quarters... So stay tuned, in the morning ill post pics of sprouts and clones, both setups... :thanks:

link approval needed soldier!!!

:peacetwo:

Ooohhh yaaa, approved of course... Thank you:thanks:

Morning everyone, sick as a dog, but promised an update, so here we go.. here's some pics of the sprouts, if you notice in the first pic, I've got a couple mutations already, and it seems that all of the dj short seeds look a little weird, but the coco kush are the heavily mutated ones...
IMAG05456.jpg
IMAG05466.jpg
IMAG05484.jpg
IMAG05496.jpg

And heres a peek at the hindu skunk, srry the pic sucks and there's not more pics of these yet, but its still not dialed in and I'm waitjng for a new socket for the other hps, so its a little embaresing... But not as much as the fact I cant spell that word...lol, anyway here's the pic,
IMAG05505.jpg

So if anyone has any imput or advice I am totally open for it;+)

Also anybody have any suggestions for whole room heating, like my garage, because it gets cold here at night, and running the lights at night just doesnt work for us... Like ceramic heater or somethin?

Great start jdub. As for the heating,being in the great white north myself heat will be an issue for me as well. I got a small ceramic heater for each room with a fan and thermostat.
You will pay a lil more for the thermostat models but you don't have to monitor them once you get the setting right and save on hydro. If somebody is home then cheap(like $10-$15 ceramics are everywhere)and you can turn on as needed. Hope this helps. :peace:

Hello all, everything is looking good, unfortunately we lost the rocklock seed, it didn't sproutbut oh well life goes on right.. going to post some pics in a min., but the garage is looking nice 4 days until we switch to 12/12 , we only veg long enough to adapt clones to our tent. Usually 7-10 days. I'm awaiting some stuff in the mail to set up the veg box in the garage, but I think you guys will be pretty stoked with it when it all finally comes together:thanks: I'm considering making it a recerculating drip system though... Not quite sure.. anybody have any imput? I guess if I did that I would have to rename my journal huh... Lol, anyways let me show ya guys whats goin on in my neck of the woods

Overview
IMAG05543.jpg

IMAG05576.jpg

IMAG05585.jpg

Here's a pic of the mutant coco kush
IMAG05564.jpg

And heres some flo and to the right you can see a coco kush that has been having some major troubles popping, but I'm giving it a chance to recover, she's (well hopefully its a she) still standing strong and healthy lookin with roots popping out under her hood.. but so far no leaves.... Hmmm... Kinda curious
IMAG05554.jpg

Back
Top Bottom