Jerrix509’s 52 Light Soil Grow: Multi Strain 2020

Jerrix509

Hello fellow growers! This is my first journal, I am finally getting started

The following journal is from the recreational grow in which I am leading the little team of 3. I have kept most of the techniques of the previous grower for now but eventually we will change to leds, hydroponics or a drip system, and have more trained plants, and constant harvest!
So expect exciting changes coming soon to future threads and more importantly thanks for reading!

The current room in this journal has 52 - 1000 watt hps lights. Under these lights are 468 plants on 26 - 4x8 rollable racks.

Strains:
Greece Monkey
Memory Loss
Sour Diesel
Kandy Kush
Phantom Cookies

Room is kept between 72 and 76 degrees.
Humidity is not recorded but dehumidifier is set to 55%
The soil is Pro Mix HP with Mycorrhizae and currently we mix one bag of perlite per six bales of dirt.
Currently using House and Garden - Aqua Flakes Nutrient Feeding Program
Plants are fed every 3 days.

Most of the plants are 3 weeks old from the moment they were transplanted from Dixie cups, the Kandy Kush and the Phantom cookie are much older

The Sour Diesel was moved into the flower room 1 week ago and the rest were put in today - June 8th 2020

9B61E6C5-7327-486E-9924-2A937CE47E23.jpeg
1A6F90EB-9C17-4916-98B7-470504BCBF7F.jpeg
D56F6DE9-1B1A-4256-9095-B40B109A9571.jpeg
0E146D90-73A8-4B41-A138-3A3A32271AE1.jpeg
3F9DF581-F26A-41B8-9D60-CA8F83E398F4.jpeg
479BA0D8-8BF5-4026-97FC-FA5351CEE59C.jpeg

Yesterday was a water day and I lowered some of the trellis netting, as well as transplanted clones to replace these in veg. They will be moved in a couple weeks to another flower room as soon as it is cleaned and sterilized. I will make a journal on that room as well and once again thanks for stopping by to visit my journal.

Today I finished lowering the trellis and snapped a few pictures.
579762D2-2042-43FA-A319-9289C050E889.jpeg
C7827398-9AFC-4F93-8439-E11771025C47.jpeg
03682665-4A21-487F-B556-70DB40E68331.jpeg
BCE7BC4B-F89A-4991-A1D5-5B1648FDE3D4.jpeg
B00259D3-7930-4D06-A296-7AC2AD55B026.jpeg
EC6891CE-C468-416C-9E10-78B96FA60913.jpeg

Today was a water day. The plants are all growing up through the trellis and everything is looking good, temp was at 76f. After this post I will be doing a post every week to avoid over crowding the thread with unnecessary details and pictures. Unless it is requested.

I will start a journal on another flower room, eventually a journal of my medical grow, and maybe a couple individual different strain reviews.
Thanks to any and all that read!

94626C87-7DFC-4FAB-96F6-BB5C241F7D4E.jpeg

The nutrients are mixed in these tanks
DE73BE94-9279-4391-8B00-175A76DAB6F5.jpeg

Then ran down the hall to the proper room
79420823-1154-41B8-ABF3-4F2480C58276.jpeg
Then hand watered, today was a back breaker I had to lift each pot to check for dryness but after today everything should be thirsty around the same time it’s just up to me to water consistently. I can’t wait till we get our hydroponic system.
03B1F2D7-8450-4C55-B8E7-4FF580D2D1CD.jpeg
4CD0F092-AD8F-45FD-AF6F-206ADBD1C7C9.jpeg
F14A7460-AC52-418F-8FFA-E233901430F8.jpeg
ACCA1F40-CCC8-4B1B-9590-9A5E0D35DDE5.jpeg
69F8CD70-C82D-443F-93CC-9DB2E9D7E2FF.jpeg

Hiya jerrix, you've got an amazing grow going on.
I've seen you asking questions about set ups. If I may direct you to a member called @The Happy One , he has a similar size set up and has been discussing some same topics. I've been reading one of his threads about his switching from hps to led. You may have to search for his threads.

As for lights, I really like the look of the new mars hydro sp3000, it's just become a real contender. They have up to date drivers and diodes including uv and ir, also a handy daisy chain control. They're a sponsor here on 420 so a good possibility of a discount.

Budget led , a sponsor here also have some good options,but this new mars sp3000 has caught my eye for price.

Thank you so much! So a little run down on my situation, I was just the assistant for the master grower for a couple years. He basically gave up, blows my mind why, the business had been open since 2015 and barely started to make money. The drama got to be too much and I had left for an office job. When I left they figured out that he wasn’t doing anything and he cost a lot of money and we are actually borrowing money till we crop out again. It’s really sad what happened. I had been asked to come back and I could be in charge. So I consider my self extremely lucky to be in the position I’m in. I’m not an expert but I have a lot of experience and I know that I can do a better job. Thank you for the reference I’m goin to look into him.
So I’ve have a 4x8 tent as well at home that I grow my medical in. I need to build my second space so I can keep moms and such. I have the budget led at home I honestly am really happy. So most my questions have been based on what I’m going to do at home. I do need help getting a drip feed set up for the commercial grow through. I can’t get anyone to come down and look at the grow with me.
I’m talking to @SmokeSara about some quotes. I’m excited and I really think the Mars brand is what we are going to get, price surprised me too. So the first room is about 1100 sq we are going to test the leds in.

thank you

Thank you so much! So a little run down on my situation, I was just the assistant for the master grower for a couple years. He basically gave up, blows my mind why, the business had been open since 2015 and barely started to make money. The drama got to be too much and I had left for an office job. When I left they figured out that he wasn’t doing anything and he cost a lot of money and we are actually borrowing money till we crop out again. It’s really sad what happened. I had been asked to come back and I could be in charge. So I consider my self extremely lucky to be in the position I’m in. I’m not an expert but I have a lot of experience and I know that I can do a better job. Thank you for the reference I’m goin to look into him.
So I’ve have a 4x8 tent as well at home that I grow my medical in. I need to build my second space so I can keep moms and such. I have the budget led at home I honestly am really happy. So most my questions have been based on what I’m going to do at home. I do need help getting a drip feed set up for the commercial grow through. I can’t get anyone to come down and look at the grow with me.
I’m talking to @SmokeSara about some quotes. I’m excited and I really think the Mars brand is what we are going to get, price surprised me too. So the first room is about 1100 sq we are going to test the leds in.

thank you
What a great opportunity in what is a tough and competitive market nowdays,
I wish you luck in the venture.

What a great opportunity in what is a tough and competitive market nowdays,
I wish you luck in the venture.
Thank you as long as I can grow it there is a company that buys it all as soon as it’s ran through the trim machine real quick. It’s just a struggle till we harvest this room. And when we make money I can play around with upgrades to the facility. Rn we mainly want leds asap

I must ask why would you ever want to switch to LED's? Awesome grow you have going on. Im sure you are ready to get your automated watering system up. Where does your run off go when you water?
I would of thought paying out for half the electricity bill is one of the attractions of Led, that and half the heat out put.
That's just off the top of my head though.

I would of thought paying out for half the electricity bill is one of the attractions of Led, that and half the heat out put.
That's just off the top of my head though.

There is a reason commercial growers have went from HID, to LED, and then right back to HID.... What kind of lights do you grow with Listersmeghead? I dont see any journals under your signature.

There is a reason commercial growers have went from HID, to LED, and then right back to HID.... What kind of lights do you grow with Listersmeghead? I dont see any journals under your signature.
I use the sunshine at the moment, but in the winter i run hps and this Autumn when the tents go back up i shall be joining the Led qb mob, i just purchased a couple of boards.
Sorry bud , wasn't trying to be controversial, I'm under the impression since the qb lights have hit the scene, they've become viable.
:Namaste:

It’s not too bad all the air units are outside the building so it’s basically just as loud as my tent at home.
I must ask why would you ever want to switch to LED's? Awesome grow you have going on. Im sure you are ready to get your automated watering system up. Where does your run off go when you water?
we are wanting to lower the bill. Lights and ac would be a lot less. And I had a fun day cleaning them today in another room.1B7FC413-0F13-4CA9-A82E-1EF66551AE6C.jpeg Also hoping to not have to replace bulbs and ballasts. The ballast are at the age where they are slowing burning out. But we will do which ever is going to net us more profit. The place we buy clones from is doing them and absolutely killing it. I guess they are using cheap leds too. The guy who set them up was supposed to set us up with the hydro and and the leds but had a family emergency and we haven’t heard from him in a month.
Also our run off goes into red buckets under the racks and I empty them into a garbage can on wheels and roll it out front and dump it

Back
Top Bottom