Jesse's Organic Grow-Lab

Thanks DS. Yeah I certainly love the guy but man he's a handfull. Here he is from this morning doing jiujitsu with his best friend Carl.

420-magazine-mobile1674866493.jpg

Looking good, JP!! Your plants look fantastic, and Renzo is as cute as ever. I could sit all afternoon and watch puppies play - such unbridled joy.

Kudos to your girlfriend on such an awesome spreadsheet! I'm finding I really need to figure out how to make one to keep up with my plants, especially now that I've gone perpetual. Her color-coding is brilliant! Makes it so easy to keep track.

Ok so in the Mothership, CC1 just got potted up to 3 gallons. I left a little room on top for an EWC top up down the road. This plant has grown fast and strong. I've been able to top it multiple times and anticipate several clones before the nodes start to alternate. If the clones grow like the mother they will be champs. CC2 and WW3c both made it up to 3 gallon pots as well. They move over to the jungle in 4 weeks. CC2 has grown very well just not quite as fast as CC1, she's been topped multiple times. WW3c is mature and therefore is being slowly tied into an upward spiral via LST. The next run of clones are still in the solo cups along with my bonsai. When they show me some roots I'll put them in 1 gallon pots.

420-magazine-mobile479184020.jpg

The Jungle.....

WW2, BK2 and FD1a have all been in flush for a week. They come down in another week. They are in the center. To the left of them is WW1, BK1 and hidden somewhere is FD1b. They are 2 weeks behind. To the right, 1 month behind is BK3a and BK3b, and jammed in the center is WW3a and WW3b. They just went in and therefore are 2 months behind.

420-magazine-mobile1714854179.jpg

Heres a closer pic of WW2 and BK2. The ones coming down in a week (9 week total flowering)

420-magazine-mobile715561162.jpg

420-magazine-mobile648928727.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1444475486.jpg

Theres way too many plants in the jungle. Eventually I'll settle down to a comfortable 6X3gallon pots.

Heres a shot of my dryer. I doubled up because I'm pretry sure I'll need it. 1 week in the dryer 3 weeks in mason jars w boveda62s is the plan.

420-magazine-mobile159170523.jpg

Ive also had to go to full active heat venting in the hot months.

420-magazine-mobile1792600186.jpg

And last but not least for those still following along heres my boy.

420-magazine-mobile6586998.jpg

Sorry for the delays between posts and the really long post. Thanks for reading.

420-magazine-mobile1714854179.jpg

Heres a closer pic of WW2 and BK2. The ones coming down in a week (9 week total flowering)

420-magazine-mobile715561162.jpg

420-magazine-mobile648928727.jpg

And last but not least for those still following along heres my boy.

420-magazine-mobile6586998.jpg

Sorry for the delays between posts and the really long post. Thanks for reading.

I see what you have been doing - keeping quiet so you can save all the good stuff for yourself

bravo :bravo:

Thanks guys! Yeah DS I may not have the time to sit in a zero grav and chill w the plants for an hour at a time like I used to, but I make sure to get down a couple times a day to do what needs to be done. Im also training Renzo to come down there. He likes the cooler temps. The cat on the other hand just wants to eat kush.

DS was meaning to ask you where did you get your high brix kit from?

My cats are definitely not reliable garden helpers. :laughtwo: They would rather dig in the pots, nibble the plants, or rub against the plants until they break. Renzo will be great to hang out with as you work. You could even train him to retrieve some of your tools. :)

He's such a good boy! Looks like he has made himself the perfect little den under that lush garden.

Can't say I blame him during this time of year. Smart dog!

Renzo came to hang out today. He was really good too!

420-magazine-mobile185692764.jpg

Nice happy grow area. I like your early veg tray held up by outriggers.

I started my early veg tray on a carboard box many months ago, and I'm still using the cardboard box. :)

Your solution has storage!

20170710_1329041.jpg

Its a little warm for him in there so he didnt stay long. He is still asleep on the cold concrete next to the tent though

I was going to say, Renzo must like warm summer days - now I got nothin' Still a cute dog :)

First harvest is now behind me. The WW went as expected but man the BK just kept coming. So many buds! Also I did all the trimming with bare hands to "see what would happen" and about halfway through I was wrecked for sure.

White Widow
420-magazine-mobile1447982905.jpg

About 80% of the Bubba Kush
420-magazine-mobile1180325501.jpg

Now its all hanging to dry for a week. Then it'll go into jars w 62s and X3/day burping for 3 weeks. 3 weeks from today I'll be chopping 2 more plants that each had an extra 2 weeks of veg and 1 week of flower (8/10).

Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom