Jesse's Organic Grow-Lab

It certainly should seeing as next harvest is in 3 weeks. That being said I dont have any trouble vaping an oz in a week. The hard part now is waiting on the cure

Congratulations on your harvests.

I don't wait on a cure 80% of my grow gets smoked within 2 months of being dry.

I think it would be better cured, but my wife and I seperate the production and distribution sides of cannabis manufacturing.

Well folks heres the latest...

The first harvest has dried, and came out to 62.03g of Bubba Kush and 29.6g of White Widow. It's in jars w 62s and it qent in pretty dry. Wouldnt suprise me if my wieghts go up slightly after 3 weeks. All in all I'm pretty happy with this as my first 2 plants. I'm pushing the next 2 to 10 weeks instead of 9 to see if theres much difference. They'll start a flush today.

Mothership
420-magazine-mobile498966325.jpg

Jungle
420-magazine-mobile1824163301.jpg

Thanks for reading

Rad I noticed your Critical Cure is 4 feet tall! Mines also pretty tall and has only been vegging for 6 weeks under 300w. How long did you veg yours under how many watts? How long are you planning on flowering her?

I vegged my CBD Critical Cure for 75 days under 216W CFL. I seem to veg longer to get to the same size than other people around here. My normal veg range is 50-150 days, so 75 days is a 'fast veg' for me.

I put her into flower at 20" tall with a 20"x25" canopy under 600W HPS.

At 24 days into flower she had stretached to 48" - she may have stretched 2 more inches after that, I haven't measured.

At 31 days into flower she started forming buds that look like the old mexican sativas

At 42 days into flower they are now fatter and look more hybrid.

- -

I never really plan on how long to flower, I watch pistils until she looks 'real close' then I watch trichomes.

Seedfinder says 60-65 days, but seedfinder lists CBD Critical Cure as having:
1 - short, compact, fast flowering, indica dominant phenotype.
2 - long, stretched, slowly flowering, sativa dominant phenotype.

I believe I have the slowly flowering, sativa dominant phenotype, so I expect to go over 10 weeks.
SweetSue has one that looks more indica than mine - hers will probably be ready in 60 days.

Have you started your's yet?

I have 2 on the go. I'll probably have them out of the tent in a few days so I'll try to get pics. One has grown taller then the other. I just assumed this was the stronger plant I hadnt considered phenotypes. It has been designated as a mother plant but it's not too late change my mind. Its sister isnt due to flip for 10 days. Either plant would give many good clones and has several young paired nodes that could still be topped for even more. I'll put some pics up asap and maybe you can help me decide. Along with the upcoming flip I need clones cut too.

Anyone here have any experience building aerocloners?

I have 2 on the go. I'll probably have them out of the tent in a few days so I'll try to get pics. One has grown taller then the other. I just assumed this was the stronger plant I hadnt considered phenotypes. It has been designated as a mother plant but it's not too late change my mind. Its sister isnt due to flip for 10 days. Either plant would give many good clones and has several young paired nodes that could still be topped for even more. I'll put some pics up asap and maybe you can help me decide. Along with the upcoming flip I need clones cut too.

Anyone here have any experience building aerocloners?

I've purchased two clone buckets.

My 8 site cloner squirts streams of water at the sides of the bucket where they hit and splash.

My 18 site cloner has sprinklers tips that point up and hit the bottoms of the clone holding disks.

I much prefer the one where a stream hits the sides of the bucket, because I can lift the lid while it is running and not make a huge mess.

The sprayers pointing up get water over everything that is close by when I lift the lid to check on progress so I have to unplug and plug the unit when checking. If one of the clone holding disks falls into the bucket, water also goes all over everything.

- - - -

Since I like lifting the lid every day to check, it helps not to thread the power cord through the lid - thread the power high up and through the side of the container.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom