Jessica2 - First Grow - Journal

So my first 2 plants are 19 weeks old. My third plant is 15 weeks old. They have all been in flowering for 8 weeks as of today. Last week I noticed the leaves were turning brown and curling up. They looked terrible and I panicked. I decided to flush the plants by not adding nutrients to the water for a good 10 days. This was in case they were getting burned by the nutrients.
I worried they weren't going to get any better so I decided to cut down plant #1 and let it start drying. That was yesterday. Today I took out the other 2 plants and had a good look at them. When I got them out of the tent and let them sit, I saw that they had a lot more buds on them than I had originally thought.
I think they must have been too crowded. My topping and pruning helped grow a million branches with lots of bud sites, but they weren't getting enough light. So unfortunately I took plant 1 out too soon...but there wasn't enough room for them all. Plant 1 is now drying out, and plant 2 and 3 have the tent to themselves and I can already see they have spread out to enjoy the extra light. I will try flowering them for another 2 or 3 weeks, using black strap molasses in my water instead of blooming nutrients. Lets see if these buds can get even bigger.
P1020664.jpg
P1020663.jpg
P10206611.jpg
P10206601.JPG
P10206581.JPG

I just weighed the crop from my first plant and it yielded just over half an ounce. I took a little bit out for smoking tonight and put the rest in a mason jar to cure. I will let you know if the smoke was any good. My other 2 plants are still in the tent. If I don't see much more growth, I will harvest them next week. There are a lot more buds on the other plants so hopefully I will get more out of them. I am already thinking that I will do a scrog for my next grow. Planting just one plant and letting it grow flat, using my HPS light for the flowering period.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom