Jetsgrower First Grow I Hope

Thinking of you my friend! Keep strong

k guys back I got 70.4 on the critical purple 66.3 on the gorilla glue and the small gg got 22.6 so not bad at all for a first timer and thanks for the support guys you guys rock
great result mate. thanks for the numbers. see you on the next run.

I bought the the remo supercharged kit gonna get some seeds from gyo seed bank or true north im gonna stick with the auto's any ideas on the auto seeds I should try thanks
My next run is all autos which i have sod all experience with but have chosen a lucky number to grow with 13 seeds to do . All fast buds ( been a watcher of them genetics) with Smoothie , blue Dreamatic , lsd 25 , Blackberry and a green crack to round the lucky number off.lol. might plant them on 13th to give myself even more chance of a lucky grow .lol

Hey brother Jets! Glad you're back, i missed having you around! I hope all is well on your side.
Congrats on those numbers, you grew some awesome plants the last round. :high-five:
Iv'e not grown an auto since 2017 so i'm not going to suggest any to you.
Looking forward to your next grow bro, give me a shout when you get it going! :passitleft:good to have you back!

Hey Jets, You can pop @Amadeus Forzin a message and he'll close your thread for you. :high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom