Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

First up my 4 month old chemdog in a 7 gallon smartpot which revegged on me after after putting her into 14-10
420-magazine-mobile436915197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile983948561.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1063752148.jpg
she's about 30 inches tall from the pot bt also around 30 inches across the canopy. I know I need to clean up some of that inner growth before she flowers. Next is my afgan x black domina in a 5 gallon smartpot that also revegged on me. Sucks because she was the best smelling plant absolutely reaking of lemon startburst after 2 weeks of flowering. Shes around 24 inches tall and took well to my training.
420-magazine-mobile1112096774.jpg
420-magazine-mobile850763444.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First up my 4 month old chemdog in a 7 gallon smartpot which revegged on me after after putting her into 14-10
she's about 30 inches tall from the pot bt also around 30 inches across the canopy. I know I need to clean up some of that inner growth before she flowers. Next is my afgan x black domina in a 5 gallon smartpot that also revegged on me. Sucks because she was the best smelling plant absolutely reaking of lemon startburst after 2 weeks of flowering. Shes around 24 inches tall and took well to my training.

I am flowering a plant from start of 9/16. Its in a 5 gallon smart pots, started with happy frog now oceans forest, i just started flowering and added GH products along with earth juicr hi-brix , Cal-Mag, armor si, mammoth p, diamond Nectar, and chi-ching bud booster. Its under 1000 watt hps Super-lux, she is overflowing with foliage, was wondering if i should trim her up or let her run wild these are my two that were mothers and now in flowering, collected 15 clones all in dwc going in to flower also.

420-magazine-mobile1623275489.jpg
incredible bulk
420-magazine-mobile57169160.jpg
close up of ib
420-magazine-mobile2035845.jpg
cotton candy
420-magazine-mobile803104407.jpg

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

They look really healthy. I think u might be ok with the foliage till later into flower. I think most of your main colas are free from being blocked. I would let the plant use up all the extra nutrients from the leaves before I consider removing too many leaves in your case.

Good journal Jgrowlove! Lots going on....you're not messing around. Today's fems are actually quite good. Lots of info out there supporting this....not less potent really. I like regs too but indoors fems work well to avoid waste of space & electricity. I grow my regs outdoors. But if you're pheno hunting for moms, then best to go with regs. Be careful or you'll turn into a seed junkie like some of us or maybe you're already one of us?
:Namaste:

Yes I caught the seed fever very early into this journey lol. Bt I'm guessing if I can grow two of each strain I should get a base for how potent it can get and know if I should keep it. I'm still a noob so I'm gonna be leaning on the experience of all you great growers on this site hopefully to help "weed" out the average breeders hopefully lol

Me too I have a total of like 40 beans that are waiting to get put in the cycle because all my clones and I'm flowerers my mother's right now so its a being collection right now that will hopefully someday turn into a beautiful flower collection

That sounds so lovely a beautiful flower collection. My wish is to collect samples from all the best strains and get them tested for thc and cbd levels so I can only grow the most powerful strains available. Problem is that it might be 2018 before I can get thru the whole list of 50. We shall see if an expansion of my grow is in order!!

Sure some breeders are better than others, but a few who are the butt of a lot of criticism crank out fire. Main thing is to find gear that you yourself like & enjoy. Tell you what some of the modern breeders with their elite cuts put out some amazing strains. There's a reason these exotics are so popular nowadays. Buying seeds is almost as fun as growing them. :high-five:

Sure some breeders are better than others, but a few who are the butt of a lot of criticism crank out fire. Main thing is to find gear that you yourself like & enjoy. Tell you what some of the modern breeders with their elite cuts put out some amazing strains. There's a reason these exotics are so popular nowadays. Buying seeds is almost as fun as growing them. :high-five:
Dutch passion dinfem barneys royal queens are few good breeders

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom