Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Happy b-day :rollit:

It's 3:30 AM, and I'm finishing up the very last of the Black DOG bud you left me. I just have to say

Damn! Yeah, it tastes absolutely delicious. How happy am I that I have one in flower.

Thanks to you, birthday boy. :circle-of-love: Hope it was a splendid one, because you certainly deserved the best. :hug:

Happy late birthday, keep up the great work.

Cheers

Lemon Haze 7 weeks into flower and smelling very lemony! This one is from seed and ive have had skunky phenotypes and sweet lemon ones. Both were top shelf! Just booked my first trip to Denver for 4/20 in a couple weeks!! Would be awesome if I could link up with any 420 members. I'm so jealous of Sweetsue's trip to California in May. She's getting invited to stay at a beach house of a fellow 420 member and is even gonna get a tour of the timber manufacturing company by Dan from timber grow lights. Good things happen to good people!

Sweetsue who visited Jamaica with other 420 members were able to acquire some local grown cannabis from a taxi cab driver and in the buds they found seeds which made their way into her garden of course! I believe she told me it was high in CBD. It is one of the most fragrant buds I've tried. It smells like an extra strong tropical fabric softener dryer sheet and gives an amazingly long energetic buzz.

Back
Top Bottom