420 Magazine Background

Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019

Jgrowlove

How do you keep the temps down with tjose QB’s?
I use a regular extraction fan to pull heat from the top of my tent. Usually it will keep temps around 5-10 degrees higher than the room temp. They do put off heat but I've never had it get hotter than 85 degrees F in my tent when it was 75 degrees outside or less. Any hotter outside then I'd probably have to use AC. They are much cooler than my HPS and use almost half the wattage.

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
You’re having fun growing.... it was the intent of the gifting. Dan was very gracious about me giving all the lights away again. Lol! I see yours is getting good use. :5:

I’m still going to get back to The Burg to see my daughter but that got pushed back by other family matters and travel plans. It’ll be good to see you and your mother again. :love:

weenmeoff

Photo of the Month: June 2018 - Nug of the Month: November 2018
Cool! Love watching the MMS strains being grown! Gray and Neiko just harvested a couple. Duggans SP won POTM and notm, sent pics to MMS and he sent some freebies. I saw a post the other day about the Goji and while it's listed as out door, it can be grown indoors, he said 20% chance of hermie though so keep an eye on them.

:48:

weenmeoff

Photo of the Month: June 2018 - Nug of the Month: November 2018
I had a mutant star pupil that was growing slow then though I might have pm so culled. Pupil Magoo will be my first MMS. Graytail and Neikodog just harvested Goji pupil and deadly sativa both with pretty goodsmoke reports. Duggan was not very keen on the star pupil high but others seem to like it.

Agemon

I use a regular extraction fan to pull heat from the top of my tent. Usually it will keep temps around 5-10 degrees higher than the room temp. They do put off heat but I've never had it get hotter than 85 degrees F in my tent when it was 75 degrees outside or less. Any hotter outside then I'd probably have to use AC. They are much cooler than my HPS and use almost half the wattage.
Katins micro grow is awesome! He had some too. Ive been looking at those. I think @Platinum Princd mentioned having some heat issues. Unsure about his setup tho.

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Just a drive-by.. Now the fun begins and they really start taking off... Interesting new stock... GL

Top Bottom