Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

It's definitely turning into a small jungle here!

Todays
IMG_20190205_142810.jpg

IMG_20190205_140409.jpg

These timber cobs do veg these plants fast!

Found the date

January 24th 12 days ago

IMG_20190124_195615.jpg

How do you keep the temps down with tjose QB’s?
I use a regular extraction fan to pull heat from the top of my tent. Usually it will keep temps around 5-10 degrees higher than the room temp. They do put off heat but I've never had it get hotter than 85 degrees F in my tent when it was 75 degrees outside or less. Any hotter outside then I'd probably have to use AC. They are much cooler than my HPS and use almost half the wattage.

You’re having fun growing.... it was the intent of the gifting. Dan was very gracious about me giving all the lights away again. Lol! I see yours is getting good use. :hug:

I’m still going to get back to The Burg to see my daughter but that got pushed back by other family matters and travel plans. It’ll be good to see you and your mother again. :love:

Cool! Love watching the MMS strains being grown! Gray and Neiko just harvested a couple. Duggans SP won POTM and notm, sent pics to MMS and he sent some freebies. I saw a post the other day about the Goji and while it's listed as out door, it can be grown indoors, he said 20% chance of hermie though so keep an eye on them.

:passitleft:

I had a mutant star pupil that was growing slow then though I might have pm so culled. Pupil Magoo will be my first MMS. Graytail and Neikodog just harvested Goji pupil and deadly sativa both with pretty goodsmoke reports. Duggan was not very keen on the star pupil high but others seem to like it.

I use a regular extraction fan to pull heat from the top of my tent. Usually it will keep temps around 5-10 degrees higher than the room temp. They do put off heat but I've never had it get hotter than 85 degrees F in my tent when it was 75 degrees outside or less. Any hotter outside then I'd probably have to use AC. They are much cooler than my HPS and use almost half the wattage.

Katins micro grow is awesome! He had some too. Ive been looking at those. I think @Platinum Princd mentioned having some heat issues. Unsure about his setup tho.

Just a drive-by.. Now the fun begins and they really start taking off... Interesting new stock... GL

Back
Top Bottom