Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Recently brought a refurbished HLG 550 V1 and was offered a chance to trade it in for a new HLG 550 V2. Love the difference in heat output and because of the newer samsung quantum boards it actually uses less wattage to put out more light than the V1. I also I have HLG 300 V1 in the flower room.

Royal Cookies left Candy Cane right

Candy Cane under HLG 300 Flower Day 6

Royal Cookies under HLG 550 Flower Day 42

She's starting to frost up and get more of that incredible sweet berry smell to her. 2-3 weeks left I'm guessing
:ganjamon:

I love the quantum boards too Jgrow. They're a really big step up from the "blurple" LEDs.

Bet that Royal Cookies will be great. RQS has been pretty good in my experience and I know you've had some success with them too.

I'm finally growing Cookies myself now - both from Canuk, their take on Dosidos and Gelato. I just started veg. Pretty excited about those.

I love the quantum boards too Jgrow. They're a really big step up from the "blurple" LEDs.

Bet that Royal Cookies will be great. RQS has been pretty good in my experience and I know you've had some success with them too.

I'm finally growing Cookies myself now - both from Canuk, their take on Dosidos and Gelato. I just started veg. Pretty excited about those.
hey dobe I grew some dosi d from elev 8 that is killer smoke just wanted to throw that out there!

Just throwing my 2 cent out there,,, do you have any panda plastic? Cover all your walls with white.. And darker colors you got in there absorb light. Means lost light....... Looks like she wanted a drink of cal-mag abit back. Happens to me alot to. Some strains are fine and always 1-2 that want different feeding just to make it hard I think,, but she's grown outta it. I just did a White Cookies that scream more of some stuff........
I need to do abit of back surfing,,, been awhile since I drove thru.... Keepem Green

Thanks @Agemon she's been a light hog all her life just soaking it up! @DobeWan I can't wait to see you grow those two plants out I've seen a few grows of do si dos and Gelato and they have all been top shelf! @Norcaliwood she was never given any Cal Mag until a few weeks into flower and it shows. I have a few more in soil in veg so I'll try to get her some earlier next time. These lights will be going into the tents when I move in a few weeks to a new house so im hoping to maximize those the effect of these QB's they have been great so far!

My last grow had my first Gelato cross and I think you'll enjoy it.

All looking good in here Jgrowlove. The Royal Gorilla turned out to be everything you said it was. It needs a cure but I got giggling high from it. It's extremely potent and I like it. Her clone is on flower day (flip +) 33 and is enjoying her new nutrients. This second run is a bit easier.

@MagicJim The Royal Gorilla is potent!! I'm happy you got clones of her I bet she will get better every grow and with more cure time! I just popped a few more seeds into some soil along with some HSO Chemdawg. Those two were probably the most "Dank" or "Loud" plants I've ever grown. Just super frosty, smelly and potent!

Here is Sweetsue's last grow of my Royal Gorilla clone. It's been over a year since I could grow it.

Royal Cookies Flower Day 47 Getting a little purple tint to the leaves!

Candy Cane Flower Day 10 first signs of Pistils!

@ilikemsticky thanks I really like them compared to the hps lights and the orange light, heat they used to put off. @Ditchweed242 I'm sure I could grow her a lot better. These two are the last of my first hempy grow. They were cloned at @SweetSue old house last September, October and now I'm finally flowering them out. The Royal Cookies is over 5 ft tall and takes up a 3x3 space. The Candy Cane is only 2-3 ft tall and will probably end up taking up close to a 3x3 space.

Back
Top Bottom