420 Magazine Background

Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Jgrowlove

Cali Connection- Buddah Tahoe OG
Potent as any I've grown so far! Super strong citrus candy smell/flavor. Totally awesome to smoke! Gotta give it a proper cure before you I can detail the effects properly !
:ganjamon:

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017
It does look delicious :)

Jgrowlove

Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Cookies
Every time I run her clone she never surprises me! She's a grade A frosty indica. Eraser of aches and pain and stress! Fuel, licorice and berry is my best description for the smell/flavor it has and I give it a 10/10 to grow. Quick finisher "8 weeks" great yield for space "dense nugs", no mold/pm yet "knock on wood". Probably why I've grown this clone at least 3 times already. Got another one 4 weeks in flower which means I will have more soon!
:ganjamon:

Last edited:

Stage

Plant of the Year: 2015 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2015, July 2018
:popcorn:

Jgrowlove

Flower tent update four plants in 4x4 tent under HLG 550 V2

Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Gorilla "back left" 5 weeks in flower.

Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Cookies "front left" 5 weeks in flower "only plant from clone"

Inhouse Genetics- Platinum Scout "back right" V2 3 weeks in flower.

Humboldt Seed Organization- Chemdawg "front right" Just put into flower

Last edited:

Jgrowlove

Thanks BoBrown! I'm loving the V2 light over the V1 version. Less heat and supposedly more light so I'm good with that. Probably gonna be moving it to a bigger flower space and to cover a 5x5. Those two big girls in the back are from seed so I wasn't sure how much stretch to expect but I should be ok

Last edited:

Hash Hound

Plant of The Month: 2012, June 2021 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016, June 2017
Hey J how far do you keep your plants from the quantums?

My friend just got some and his canopy is so uneven he's not sure how far to keep them.

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017

Jgrowlove

Hey J how far do you keep your plants from the quantums?

My friend just got some and his canopy is so uneven he's not sure how far to keep them.
I just checked and I have colas that are 12 inches away from the light but they have airflow between them and the lights so they are aren't getting burned anymore. I did recently raise the lights as they were closer before instead of lowering the power level. If it's too hot to keep my hand between the light and the colas I know it's too hot for them.

Top Bottom