Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

What's up Growlove, thanks for visiting my journal. After reading your humbling words I sought this journal out to return the favour. You will have an impact on many growers yourself, let the inspirational wave continue onto the next newbies. Thanks again, I'll try and keep up with the lovely ladies you've got here..

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks for the great input snid!! I'm just trying to do my part because after months of lurking on this site and learning so much from great growers like yourself it just feels right to help contribute to this growing community! Without you guys their is no way I would have gotten this far!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the great input snid!! I'm just trying to do my part because after months of lurking on this site and learning so much from great growers like yourself it just feels right to help contribute to this growing community! Without you guys their is no way I would have gotten this far!

I was on your position not all that long ago. It's a great big beautiful circle of cannabis knowledge. Glad to have you to continue the process, back in flash...

KiG brother :green_heart:cheers

Hey all here is my almost 2 month old in a 5 gal Delicious seeds- Desconosida kush
420-magazine-mobile967368068.jpg
420-magazine-mobile360133671.jpg

Next up is my first of 3 Amherst sour diesels in a 5 gal
420-magazine-mobile1230647374.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1342505325.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1491305647.jpg

Here is a stretchy carnival growing more rapidly than the others in veg
420-magazine-mobile1442827976.jpg

Most of my veg plants are pretty healthy
420-magazine-mobile1208253388.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1130041953.jpg
I only water every 7 to 10 days depending on individual plants they don't get any nutes at this stage I'm loving the fox farms I'm sure one day I'll graduate to truly living organic soil.
420-magazine-mobile442635289.jpg

Finally got a clone to survive past a week. This one has been alive for around a month.
420-magazine-mobile2049588803.jpg

Thanks brightlight I think I first saw the strain on your journal lol definitely appreciate the great suggestions! I'm not really sure If I should do a serious trimming of the leaves on my reveg girls. Has anyone had any luck with it??

Beautiful plants.. Just doing a drive by hope you don't mind. Girls are looking great. Just my 2 cents,, abit more on the over-head defoliating. It's probably just the angle and shadows,, looked pretty dark under there. I hate taking green leaves myself.

I see ya'll talk strains,, Brightlights said my personal favorite also. You can't go wrong with a Star. Not the biggest yielder, respectable,, but quality more than makes up for it... Cheap ass me, I got a single seed, it died.. Or I'd have it going now with a cut started for the next. Worth cloning if you start one. They have it stabilized down to a tee. I'm still wishing I had it,,, next time I'm going for 2 seeds... GL and Keepem Green

Always appreciate the suggestions especially from someone as accomplished as yourself NCW! I'm looking into finding a seedbank that sells single seeds to compare similar strains to my current seedbank "tssc" no way to know if the genetics are truly what the bank says. So most of my strains will come from banks that send them in the original breeders packaging. I'll definitely try to remind you all which have come from those packs as they get closer to harvest!!

Back
Top Bottom