Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

It was fun to go shopping at the stores once or twice. For the sake of saying I went shopping for weed and comparing homegrown too.
But after buying afew 1/8ths,,, I'll stick to my jars. Most places are hit and miss in quality.

But a great way to spend 420. Enjoy yourself and Keepem Green

I think I'm a sativa guy. After testing different strains out I think I prefer the energetic high sativas compared to the couch lock heavy Indicas. But late nights I can see why they would be useful. Got a couple new plants in the flowering tents. CSI Mendocino Underdog #1 and HSO Black Dog #2. Both are clones with over 4 months veg so I should get the most yield from them. Barney's Farm Red Diesel and Ripper Badazz are the next two to be harvested and blazed probably both in May. Will get pics soon. Here's my recent harvest buds from black dog #1.:ganjamon:

I think I'm a sativa guy. After testing different strains out I think I prefer the energetic high sativas compared to the couch lock heavy Indicas. But late nights I can see why they would be useful. Got a couple new plants in the flowering tents. CSI Mendocino Underdog #1 and HSO Black Dog #2. Both are clones with over 4 months veg so I should get the most yield from them. Barney's Farm Red Diesel and Ripper Badazz are the next two to be harvested and blazed probably both in May. Will get pics soon. Here's my recent harvest buds from black dog #1.:ganjamon:

Looking really tasty Jgrow! Interested to see how the Underdog goes. Just harvested my 2 CSI strains the other day but have clones of them which I may veg a little longer to try to get max yield.

:passitleft:

I’ll have to harvest my Black D.O.G. early to leave for Cali. Such a shame too, she’s looking more like yours every day. I may grab another clone if you keep it going.

Yours was exquisite J. My daughter loved it and she’s really happy we have one in the jar. I’ll have to share a bit with you. :hug:

Many indicas have the same energetic, uplifting, cerebral element. Key is to not let indicas go too long. Try harvesting a couple at ~75% cloudy. Bet you will like the effect. I've taken indica samples at 48-50 days & often the early sample from an unripe plant produces a better high than at full ripeness. :Namaste:

Many indicas have the same energetic, uplifting, cerebral element. Key is to not let indicas go too long. Try harvesting a couple at ~75% cloudy. Bet you will like the effect. I've taken indica samples at 48-50 days & often the early sample from an unripe plant produces a better high than at full ripeness. :Namaste:

I did not know that brightlight. I'll discuss this information with my daughter, the resident indica queen.

If you're juicing buds the directive is to harvest when the trichomes are clear. If you're looking for CBD you want to harvest a bit earlier than you normally would.

More good information to have. :battingeyelashes:

Awesome information BL! Great to have a legit reason to get some of these vegging girls into flower earlier. Didn't bring anything back from Denver wasn't worth it IMO although a friend did bring a bunch of 100 mg edible gummy bears and other candy. That's not really my thing I stuck to the great holiday flower prices. Favorite dispensary strain was probably Purple Haze. Strong lavender terps! Nothing I got to try compares to my Mendocino Underdog's Grape Candy terps. Or the sheer funk of the Royal Gorilla. Which makes me pretty happy

Glad you made it back safe and sound there J..
I don't think anything compares to what we do, well not from a dispensary. At least not yet anyway. I'm sure we could find a jewel in the jungle but everything we grow is a jewel. Hard to comparo ...

I'm thinking that there's some back street top shelf places that you have to know a guy to find the goodies. Same as it ever was I'm thinking.

Stay green and frosty!

I don't think anything compares to what we do, well not from a dispensary.

I agree bo

I am not really in a big circle and sample a lot of others weeds available on the street these days.
The local public "supplier" always says what ever I turn him on to is way better than anything he gets or he sees that others in town have. He shows me these fantastic looking nicely trimmed thight smelly "Mendo" nugs and I smoke them and get heart palps or headaches, and the buzz lasts 30 mins, He said my stuff keeps him hi for hours.

Sorry for the lack of posting and thanks for the support life kinda takes over sometimes. I've decided to harvest the Badazz early at around 7 weeks and make butter with her since she was flopping and the yield is never more than 2 oz in a 5 gallon pot. I have one more clone that I'll be growing out soon. I realized I don't have a lemon haze clone but instead a sativa leaning Black D.O.G which wasn't such a bad thing since its one of my favorite strains! Right now I have three plants flowering. An Indica leaning Black Dog in the 3x3 tent. I also have a Red Diesel and a Mendocino Underdog sharing a 4x4. The Black D.O.G and M.U are 3 weeks in and the R.D is a little over 8 weeks in and looking to come down soon.

Thanks imtoasted! The red diesel is one of my best yielding plants. Potency is up there also. Would love to find an original east coast sour diesel plant. I've heard of a few breeders that have great crosses with it. My keepers right now are Royal Gorilla, Mendocino Underdog, Black D.O.G, Critical Cure CBD, all of them are uniquely terpy and potent. R.G reeks pure gasoline funk!. M.U smells like pure grape candy! Black Dog smells like blueberry muffins! Critical Cure CBD smells like a sweet tart tastes sweet and sour!
Other awesome plants I've grown and lost clones of were BF Liberty Haze which was a 10/10 sativa dominate and reeked of pine and gasoline. HSO Chemdawg was also a 10/10 and reeked of a Fuel/Dank/Chem smell.
Took pics of the badazz buds I kept. Usually they smell like licorice and gasoline and offer a very cerebral high. Perfect for taking a walk or playing chess.

The 200w timber cob kit was gifted to me by the amazing Sweetsue! I was running a 600w hps at 50% and still struggling with temps in the 80's. Now temps don't go past 75℉ and the plant is praying alot more! How lucky am I to have such an amazing neighbor! I still haven't fired up the 285w quantum board. Will be replacing the other 600w hps in the 4x4 as soon as I got another board to cover the other 2x4 section of the tent. Hope everyone is enjoying their Weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom