Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Thanks everyone for the support. Still in transition but have been lucky enough to have sweetsue keep some of my favorite plants including Royal Gorilla, Mendocino Underdog. Also was gifted some amazing new plants. We have a lot going on soon enough. Big plans in the works!! Will be catching up with everyones journals soon.
IMG_20181011_142830.jpg

Zam x Pam
IMG_20181011_142847.jpg
Platinum Scout V2
IMG_20181011_142859.jpg
Devils Carnival from Canna and Nis
IMG_20181011_142853.jpg
Candy Cane
IMG_20181011_142839.jpg

So you've run Mendocino Underdog? I've looked at it a couple a times but waiting for a smoke report before I pull the trigger.

The one we grew was riddled with seeds Pennywise. I won’t be growing it again unless I want to make it into food. Lol!

Couldn’t give a smoke report. I avoid the indicas. :battingeyelashes:

I grew two seeds of it. The first didn't have any seeds but the second one definitely had alot of seeds. Both had the strongest terps of any plant Ive grew. Pure grape candy! It usually put me to sleep so I used it mostly at night. Here's my last one I grew.

I’ve been meaning to stop and tell you that the Red Diesel turned out to be a great match for the daughter. She wanted me to thank you for giving me the genetics. :hug: She loves the way it heightens her sense of taste.

The Royal Gorilla that’s become her personal favorite came from you too, you generous man. :hug: She tells me RG heightens her musical appreciation better than anything else she’s tasted.

Helping you out had the delicious consequence of helping her out. I like the way that ended up. :circle-of-love:

BTW all of these plants are in hempy! Sweetsue grew the most amazing plants and I decided to give it a try. Although my heart is forever in organic soil. I've got 3 plants in flower Lemon Tonic via Stony Memoirs, BF Cbd Critical Cure, IHG, Platinum Scout V2. Yes penny that Mendocino Underdog is from CSI Humboldt. I will be starting another from seed very soon. It's a one of a kind Indica and a treasure in my opinion!

Thankfully my garden was powered by Timber, and I'm leaving her with a bounty of medicine to get her through months. I appreciate the offer though, and if there's a need I'll send out a cry for help. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom