Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Veg Update :ganjamon:

At the moment I have a total of 13 vegging plants. The 12 clones include 4 Zamaldelica x Panama's, 5 Royal Cookies, and 2 Royal Gorilla's that are all in soil. I also have 1 Crop Kings Candy Cane Hempy. The Candy Candy was originally sent out and grown my @SweetSue as an Auto but this pack and others all turned out to not have the auto trait. This particular plant produces some sense frosty tasty nugs. She's suffering in a small hempy container and desperately needs a transplant as soon as I can get space.

The only plant from seed is a Cali Connection Buddah Tahoe OG. It was gifted to me by Sweetsue!
:thanks:

Buddah Tahoe OG Veg Day 60
She was topped about two weeks ago and slowed down a bit but now she's fine.

IMG_20190130_121921.jpg

IMG_20190130_121937.jpg

Royal Cookies

IMG_20190130_121949.jpg

IMG_20190130_122005.jpg

Zamaldelica x Panama 3 of 4

IMG_20190130_122017.jpg

IMG_20190130_122008.jpg

Candy Cane

IMG_20190130_122125.jpg

IMG_20190130_122054.jpg

Smaller Clones

IMG_20190130_122029.jpg

Some Royal Cookies early testers :ganjamon:

IMG_20190130_123220.jpg

I've heard alot have problems with CKS strains.. Auto's are Photo's and photo's are auto's?

Them nuggets look tasty from here... Man you got a small jungle going on.. GL with em.. Keepem Green

Killer strains Jgrow... you know how to pick 'em. Those early Cookies tasters look awesome. I'm going to run a couple of Cookies crosses in my next round - I decided to give Canuk seeds a shot after how surprising Kushy Kush was, and will be running their Dosidos and Gelato.

I'll post up some bud pics of my last round eventually, thanks for offering. Both are coming along really nicely in cure. The Royal Gorilla is a little more Chemmy and less sweet than my previous grow of it. Sneaky strong too - I'll go vape some more thinking, "I'm not that high" - and then wake up on the couch the next morning after passing out playing video games. The Black DOG is really unique, I can really taste both the Headband and the Blackberry Kush and feel effects from both.

Next up will include clones I have now plus

Dying Breeds Seeds- Zkittlez
Ripper Seeds- Sour Ripper
HSO- Chemdawg
Pyramid Seeds- Tutankhamon
Inhouse Genetics- Platinum Scout V2
Barney's Farm- Liberty Haze
Sweet Seeds- Dark Devil Auto

Should be fun
:ganjamon:
that's a nice lineup j it will be fun ive grown a couple tuts your going to like that one ive seen good plants of everything you have there its going to be a great grow!

Dosidos and Gelato sound amazing. Would love to get my hands on some of those unique hybrids! I'm glad your RG and BD turned out well @DobeWan I miss the unique flavor of the BD too it had strong terps for sure. Can't go wrong with the cookie crosses in my opinion I'm 2/2 lol. @ilikemsticky I'm trying to stick to the killer strains I see grown out on 420. I've grown the Liberty Haze, Chemdawg and Platinum Scout V2 before and wish I took clones because they were straight.
:ganjamon:

I've heard alot have problems with CKS strains.. Auto's are Photo's and photo's are auto's?

Them nuggets look tasty from here... Man you got a small jungle going on.. GL with em.. Keepem Green

I've grown more than a few of the CKS strains and have had zero issues. I experimented with their feminized Blue Berry and I'll say the strain is fine, got similar phenotypes from the various BB seeds. I'm growing out some TrainWreck Auto (CKS) unbelievable how that plant is shaping up. 3 or so weeks to go and she's only limited by veg time and container, OMG she's a killer! Their Haze Extreme, is easy to grow and the colas grow tall, uniform, and crystally as ph^k!

I've had a good experience with CKS, they are somewhat local for US growers and I always get my seeds too.

Back
Top Bottom