Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

T
man that buddah is a beast if your not careful that and the zammy are going to run them others out of there lol looks good in there these lights suck the calmag rite out of these girls!
Thanks the B.T.OG is the only one from seed so it makes sense that shes growing so well there's 3 Zam x Pan clones in the back right too and I know how much space they can take up already!
@Agemon Your definitely welcome. I was surprised by the quick recovery from one watering of Cal Mag. I see it will be needed in the Octopot set up I'm sure.

By quick recovery do you mean a few weeks? That was the timeline of your pictures wasn't it? I'm seeing improvement, I've turned down the light to 65 watts and upped the nutes by 50% and maybe double the Calmag from before. I'm sure you're using different nutes but did you only add more CalMag? How much per gallon?

Yup I Cloned/Germinated all of these plants directly into FFOF soil and i have only used just tap water which worked for them until i they got rootbound in their solo cups and then again now in their 1.5 gallon pots. They're around 90 days old and I just recently added Calmag to the watering which helped green them up in just a few days! It's a bottled nutrient so I'm sure this simple system I have should work well with the Octopot. I believe it might 2-3 weeks or so before the plants roots can find their way to the reservoir which is why you only water once during the intial transplant. You only water into the reservoir after that which allows the soil to stay mostly dry unless you top dress which I will do two or three times during flower. Combine the ability to always have access to water and oxygen with without the stress of being rootbound I see why this system can grow big plants fast!
:ganjamon:

By quick recovery do you mean a few weeks? That was the timeline of your pictures wasn't it? I'm seeing improvement, I've turned down the light to 65 watts and upped the nutes by 50% and maybe double the Calmag from before. I'm sure you're using different nutes but did you only add more CalMag? How much per gallon?
I added 2 tsp to gallon of tap water. The quick recovery happened in 3/4 days!

Royal Cookies is looking great Jgrow! You have a lot going on in your veg tent - sorry if I missed it but which is going into flower next when the almost done Cookies plant is finished?

And @MagicJim I'm a Royal Gorilla fan too. Strong and euphoric. My last run has been curing about 2 months now and I'm loving it.
Great to hear that your Royal Gorilla is curing nicely! I can't wait to get one into flower. My next plants into flower will be another Zamaldelica x Panama and Royal Gorilla. As soon as I get clones to root on the Buddah Tahoe OG I will put her into flower too. She has another 3-4 weeks of veg. Not sure if I should up pot her in a week into a 7 gallon or up pot her now into a 5 gallon then into a 10 gallon to flower. Only gonna be able to fit 4 plants in a 4x4 flower tent while I move and get everything situated.

Thanks @ilikemsticky definitely got a lot going on! Moving soon and not sure how to set up my garage space. I have a 12x10 portion of it that I can use and not sure what direction I want to go in. Will definitely have to insulate it during the winter months and cool it down during the summer months. Maybe just put two 4x8 tents along the sides. Would love some advice.

Veg tent is getting crowded right now they are in a 3x3 lol. The oldest being around 90 days of Veg with 200w of @TimberGrowLights cobs above them.

Thanks @ilikemsticky definitely got a lot going on! Moving soon and not sure how to set up my garage space. I have a 12x10 portion of it that I can use and not sure what direction I want to go in. Will definitely have to insulate it during the winter months and cool it down during the summer months. Maybe just put two 4x8 tents along the sides. Would love some advice.

Veg tent is getting crowded right now they are in a 3x3 lol. The oldest being around 90 days of Veg with 200w of @TimberGrowLights cobs above them.

looking nice in there j you no I cant really advise you without knowing what your summer temps are like and the winter temps and of course money I would think two tents sounds like a good idea its easier to maintain your environment plus you would have a veg spot and a flower spot I think with the walls and ceiling insulated a heater for winter an ac for summer a room size humidifier and de humidifier you should be good to go all it takes is a ittle of your time and a chunk of money let me no what you decide!:)

looking nice in there j you no I cant really advise you without knowing what your summer temps are like and the winter temps and of course money I would think two tents sounds like a good idea its easier to maintain your environment plus you would have a veg spot and a flower spot I think with the walls and ceiling insulated a heater for winter an ac for summer a room size humidifier and de humidifier you should be good to go all it takes is a ittle of your time and a chunk of money let me no what you decide!:)
Summer highs are 80s winter lows are 10s Fahrenheit basically. Toughest issue is probably hooking up a portable AC. Would have to vent it somewhere

Back
Top Bottom