Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Hey everyone finally somewhat set up after the big move. Currently I have a 4x4 flower tent and a 2x4 veg tent running until I get the rest of my spaces sorted out. I will be doing a proper update before I leave for San Diego California on 4/20 to meet up with @SweetSue :yahoo:

5 plants in the 4x4 flower tent

1 Cali Connection Buddah Tahoe OG (front right)
2 Zamaldelica x Panama via @Morglie
2 Royal Queen Royal Cookies (2 very different Phenotypes)

There ya go J! :high-five:

Looking forward to your arrival on the 20th. We’ll have to see to it that you get totally baked. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good you sorted that out. May your harvests be even better in the new place :)

COOL... welcome back to the working world??????? Setup is shining..........

WooHoo! Just one more hour! :yahoo:

Happy 4/20 / Easter everyone!! Finally made it to San Diego and met up with @SweetSue and @DrDoob and his lovely woman! They welcomed me with open arms and we had a wonderful 4/20! So excited to get together again today and explore more of San Diego! Didn't have time to get an update in before I left but I will be able to as soon as I get back home on Tuesday.

Happy 4/20 / Easter everyone!! Finally made it to San Diego and met up with @SweetSue and @DrDoob and his lovely woman! They welcomed me with open arms and we had a wonderful 4/20! So excited to get together again today and explore more of San Diego! Didn't have time to get an update in before I left but I will be able to as soon as I get back home on Tuesday.
Had a great time too man! Sooo many joints. :lot-o-toke:

:passitleft:

My stay in San Diego was so incredible! My words cannot describe the hospitality of @DrDoob and @SweetSue and how much fun it was to be invited to such a beautiful place. Maybe picture can!

Special shout-out to @Agemon and @Archiweedies I loved the flavor of both the white widow and the durban poison both were top shelf!

Dr Doob's Black Cherry Punch
(One of the most terpy strains I've ever smoked pure black cherry)

Special shout-out to @Agemon and @Archiweedies I loved the flavor of both the white widow and the durban poison both were top shelf!
Ahh that’s very kind of you to say Jgrowlove! Perhaps next go around we can be properly introduced. Cheers!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom