Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Cookies short keeper pheno. Frosty and POTENT
:ganjamon:

Royal Cookies Frosty Pheno 5 weeks in flower. She provides an amazing mind numbing punch and finishes up quickly around 7-8 weeks

Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe OG 8 Weeks in flower. She smells amazing!!!!! Like a sweet orange vanilla cake. Super unique terpenes on this frosty plant. And her buds are super dense even tho she revegged a bit because of my light leak mistake thanks again @SweetSue for the seed. I might have to invest in a pack if she passes the smoke test since I couldn't get a clone to root. She's probably gonna yield well because she grew 6 HUGE colas like the one I showed plus a bunch of other thick ones.

Oooo.... glad I hung onto that seed long enough to get it to you. You could try a reveg instead of purchasing seeds, but seeds make the process much easier.

Doing good buckaroo! :high-five:

Zam X Panama made by @Morglie via clone from @SweetSue
Powerful Sativa high mostly energetic. It's a creeper tho and will make you forget stuff quick! Love the strong sour citrus funk it has! Will be testing a Buddha Tahoe OG sample in a few days and it still smells amazing more like sweet grapefruit/lemon now

Zam X Panama

Nice and frosty. The last one I grew had that sour citrus smell at harvest but developed a very interesting linolool smell after it cured. I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's a nice heady sativa.

It was put there just in case!! That plant wasn't pruned properly. I had too many lower branches that would have helped with the stability but I guess it means more buds!
:ganjamon:

Well i’ll call myself unfortunate not to have had that issue more than once.

:morenutes:

My ULH had some fat colas but i was lucky to only have to tie them down.

Back
Top Bottom