Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Cali Connection- Buddah Tahoe OG
Potent as any I've grown so far! Super strong citrus candy smell/flavor. Totally awesome to smoke! Gotta give it a proper cure before you I can detail the effects properly !
:ganjamon:

It does look delicious :)

Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Cookies
Every time I run her clone she never surprises me! She's a grade A frosty indica. Eraser of aches and pain and stress! Fuel, licorice and berry is my best description for the smell/flavor it has and I give it a 10/10 to grow. Quick finisher "8 weeks" great yield for space "dense nugs", no mold/pm yet "knock on wood". Probably why I've grown this clone at least 3 times already. Got another one 4 weeks in flower which means I will have more soon!
:ganjamon:

Flower tent update four plants in 4x4 tent under HLG 550 V2

Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Gorilla "back left" 5 weeks in flower.

Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Cookies "front left" 5 weeks in flower "only plant from clone"

Inhouse Genetics- Platinum Scout "back right" V2 3 weeks in flower.

Humboldt Seed Organization- Chemdawg "front right" Just put into flower

Great lineup J - they all look extremely happy and healthy.

Got some bushes going. Gonna get epic.

How you liking your light? I want one of those!

They are bright af.

Hey J how far do you keep your plants from the quantums?

My friend just got some and his canopy is so uneven he's not sure how far to keep them.

Hey J how far do you keep your plants from the quantums?

My friend just got some and his canopy is so uneven he's not sure how far to keep them.
I just checked and I have colas that are 12 inches away from the light but they have airflow between them and the lights so they are aren't getting burned anymore. I did recently raise the lights as they were closer before instead of lowering the power level. If it's too hot to keep my hand between the light and the colas I know it's too hot for them.

Back
Top Bottom