Jimgriggs’ Soil Purple Punch Grow 2022

Day 28 from seed
Topped at 6th node leaving 5th and below (cut 1st node off)

93716D46-177E-446F-8323-5AB03D8A12A0.jpeg

'It's life Jim, but not as we know it' lol
Start pumping those with light, water and nutes
They should be a bit more cabbage-like and sitting up
Yeah I agree. Not all that happy with them. I wasn’t going to throw them under the 1000 HPS yet, but maybe it would help. They have been under a ballast of 10 four foot T5s. Wondering why they are slow. Temp is on point 75 to 78. Nutrients are at half strength and will be full strength next watering. RH is too low at 40 to 45. Any ideas as to why the pace is so slow?

The extended length between the internodal distances indicates insufficient light intensity. The Florescent lights do not have a large usable light distance from the light source. Light intensity decreases by 1/4 per linear foot distance from the light source.

Yeah I agree. Not all that happy with them. I wasn’t going to throw them under the 1000 HPS yet, but maybe it would help. They have been under a ballast of 10 four foot T5s. Wondering why they are slow. Temp is on point 75 to 78. Nutrients are at half strength and will be full strength next watering. RH is too low at 40 to 45. Any ideas as to why the pace is so slow?
It can only be lighting/nutes, that's what I mean by 'pump them' a bit
I'd expect to see bigger, darker leaves and more shoots within a week

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom