JimiGrows' Soil Blueberry - Regular - Journal - 2017 - First Grow

Yeah, that last sample says they're ready. Ready enough for me at least (I'm on the low end of the tolerance scale AKA cheap date). Good, full body relaxer :) Here's some better pics. Might be the last close-ups before they're whacked!

IMG_077242.JPG

IMG_077651.JPG

IMG_077547.JPG

Yeah, these aren't going to win me any awards, but the lessons they've taught me are priceless :) <-- That might be them talking :volcano-smiley:

I finally harvested this weekend. It was a lot of work for what would have been a relaxing Father's Day... but worth it I think. Total wet weight was 17oz. and 4oz of trim/popcorn. If the 20% estimate for dry weight holds true that'll be 3 1/3 oz. I'll weigh them before they go into the jars to get a more exact figure and see who the winner was. Here's a few pics during the process.

Right before the trim... getting a workout in
IMG_20170616_221829.jpg

Snip, snip
IMG_20170617_233812.jpg

One of the larger buds
IMG_20170617_234635.jpg

Hanging up like stockings at Christmas
IMG_20170618_142931.jpg

I'm hoping I get the house to myself this weekend to make some cannabutter :D

The "official" weights after drying were 1.1, 1.0, and 1.0oz for the 3 plants for a total of 3.1oz dry. I guess I win the game... must be rigged.

Start of curing
image-20170623_141427.jpg

Time to close this journal out with the smoke report. Well, it's a vape report as I don't really like the taste of any smoke since I quit smoking about 15 years ago. I'm not a connoisseur by any means, but this is how I'd describe it.

On its own, it smells like fresh picked blueberries. Not the fake flavor smell which it did at one point (like Fruity Pebbles cereal). The vape is nice and light with just a hint of fruitiness. It's a floaty, full-body high that's consistent for an hour or so. Not strong, just nice and mellow.

:thanks: to those who have helped and followed along! See my other grow(s) in my sig :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom