Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse Grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA Con

Re: Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA C

ya ever get spider mites ?

Imho just assume that you'll get them and/or have them already, then act accordingly.

In veg I spray with neem every 5-10 days. in early flower before the buds get too big I use miteywash, then all through flower i use pyrethirins.

Re: Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA C

Yeah, I let them get a foothold & that was a big mistake I used the predatory mites , they did work but I applied too late .
I grow in a greenhouse as well , my 1st grow was great but for that fact
the ones that really got hit was jack the ripper & XJ-13 seems some strains they like better
the JTR is really great heavy uplifting stone .
my mistake was not cleaning out old succulents that had mites clearing the g/h before I planted & getting clones that had then as well .
my 2 seeded bubba kush wasn't attacked

space-background1.jpg
06447.JPG
06829.JPG
08424.JPG
09326.JPG
09432.JPG
07030.JPG
09624.JPG
10039.JPG

I like what you did this year, seems easier to inspect :) :bravo:

bugs just happen it's easier if you just realize that don't worry about it and just act accordingly spray with organic stuff periodically about once every week and you'll be good to go

actually just ordered a atomizer and fogger which will help with foliar feeding and spraying for bugs

Greenhouse grow info is why I joined the awesome 420 forums. Sub'd.

Yeah ,
that's why I'm here , my 1st g/h grow was plagued by mites , didn't clean out the g/h of old stock of ornamental plants that were the source of the mites & I started way late on knockin them down
my crop was a success but not the QT I expect outta myself
cleaning out the G/H , then a top to bottom sanitize . treat the open soil areas w/ nematodes (fungus nat) , then find every ant nest around the whole g/h & house

I will do as Jimmy does assume you got mites from the get go
+1 about preventing the establishment of a population of mites in the 1st place

& a start of a run of winter autos with aux lighting when I feel I have the G/H under control

Re: Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse Grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA C

branches be breaking and stems be bending. Big buds have a downside :)

Re: Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse Grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA C

Great grow. Wondering if you could please show some pics of how you setup your activated charcoal anti-stink measures in the greenhouse? That'd be real nice to see.
:peace:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello everyone. That grow went well and ive had many more since then. My entire life for the past 12 years or so has been all weed. This forum helped get me started. I had an 83 acre farm in oregon(that i sold for millions) and now i have grown into having the largest cannabis company in Oklahoma, doing everything from dispensaries, processing, growing and anything to do with weed. We have even been donating tens of thousands of $ to women with breast cancer, and gave away about 6k of toys to children back in December that didnt have any.

Now my companies are branching out to multiple other states and its a lot of fun. I know that probably everyone who helped me get started here on this forum is probably no longer here. But all the same id like to say thank you to everyone here that helped me even way back when i had my 8 little clones 12 years ago that turned out pretty sad but i loved them very much 😂.

Cannabis has made a life for me that is so amazing and beautiful and you guys helped all of that. Thank you so much and i hope everyone here enjoys growing and weed as much as i have. This forum is amazing 😊

Hello everyone. That grow went well and ive had many more since then. My entire life for the past 12 years or so has been all weed. This forum helped get me started. I had an 83 acre farm in oregon(that i sold for millions) and now i have grown into having the largest cannabis company in Oklahoma, doing everything from dispensaries, processing, growing and anything to do with weed. We have even been donating tens of thousands of $ to women with breast cancer, and gave away about 6k of toys to children back in December that didnt have any.

Now my companies are branching out to multiple other states and its a lot of fun. I know that probably everyone who helped me get started here on this forum is probably no longer here. But all the same id like to say thank you to everyone here that helped me even way back when i had my 8 little clones 12 years ago that turned out pretty sad but i loved them very much 😂.

Cannabis has made a life for me that is so amazing and beautiful and you guys helped all of that. Thank you so much and i hope everyone here enjoys growing and weed as much as i have. This forum is amazing 😊
Thanks buddy :thanks:
Hope everything is going well my friend :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom