JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Oh I just realized I forgot about the 3.5 oz I had to harvest early on that Chemdawg and how there is still a good 1oz left on Paula and that chemdawg tree.

So its conceivable each one was close to a pound O.O holy shit is that right lol? Well I will let ya fellas know in a day or two once I figure it all out.

nice looking bud jimmy, did you get my last pm, got these things ready to go so need to know what you want me to do,

got 3 lots to get out so waiting on replies,

Chronic Weekend to you Jimmy :thumb:

Hi fellas, well harvest is finally upon us. I got a lot of plants to pull in the next couple weeks. I will probably do a two tier harvest on nearly all the plants. Pulling the big top buds then leaving the worthless tiny bottom and middles then comming back 2 weeks later and pulling those.

Here is a example, this is paula. It had a few grams of tiny dumb buds when i harvested, but as you see now they grew into nice little golf balls.
DSCN8613.JPG

Then here is Paulas sister, not near as big but she finally started to grow some bud (I had to take their sister down and doubt I will get buds from it, will probably just hash the entire plant)
DSCN8611.JPG

Here is a J-13 still has a good 3-5 weeks to go.
DSCN8616.JPG

Then here is Fat Momma. I am pretty sure shell be over 2P, you cannot tell her girth from this pick but its pretty sick. Its just an endless sea of 2-4 foot long colas fairly fat, extremely crystally.
DSCN8606.JPG

Jimmy - O_O MAJIK!!!
Lookin quite nice in there bro - Paula bending away and that bud - Yes I agree is awsum;) You gunna have some tonnes of nugs soon! Fat Momma lol - Big girls need loving too man! She gunna make you a happy man once you start to undress those buds... YUMMO>> Great job.
I got ur plant mixed up wit someone elses - Too many girl names to remember:) Good to see all is good for ya/ and get them buds inside once theyre done and sleep under em so u know theyre safe;)
Cheers bro - great journal as usual. Chat soon, Smokemupm8

Also for you fellas who wanna grow in a greenhouse I got a tip for ya.

Make the greenhouse 2 or 3 times bigger then you are thinking about. All season I been having to raise the roof higher, expand the walls cause the plants kept pressing against the sides, and its near impossible to even go inside there because my nice wide 3 foot walkway is just covered in branches leaning over.

Also I just added up Paula's dry weight, adding in another oz for what is still left on her. She came in at about 13 oz.

Holy shitzen, awesome pics Jimmy. Thank you for putting the pics up of the staggered harvest. I was planning on doing this too, so I am glad to see it ends up being worth it! I threw some reps at ya too.

If ya cut the plants right it will hopefully not shock them and they just keep growing.

I saw the tiny buds I left on getting bigger by the next day or two days after I cut off the big buds. I did the same on my one chemdawg and it has grown the small buds out too.

For anyone wondering wtf all that green tape is around fat momma. Well it is of course garden tape. I couldnt really tie up every single cola because there is probably 40 of them and it is hard to get into the center of a plant like that. So I just strewn some lines of the stuff all around and then instead of the buds just laying over and eventually breaking off or laying in the dirt they end up laying on the garden tape. Hopefully it does not cause mold on the spots where it was laying on the tape, but I think itll be ok.

Here is a rather large purple nug. It looks more white in the pic but its as purple as a lakers jersey.
DSCN8609.JPG

nice JImmy mouthwatering
Happy Thurweed day to you :thumb:

This is interesting.

So I was going around doing trichome checks on everything. seeing how it all looked and if any needed to be harvested soon.

Well the other Chemdawg that early flowered (that i didnt harvest yet) STILL isnt amber its over 100 days now lol... It also has shit for trichs, it barely has any tbh, I may end up hashing the entire plant...

The other interesting thing is that one super purple nug plant, well... it has purple trichs O.O No mistaking it, it has some completely solid purple trichs on some of the sugar leaves. It also had a couple orange/ amber ones too. So I guess it produces 4 types of trichs lol, clear, cloudy, amber and purple.

I'm holding hope any day now I'll be chopping my Chem Ds, but they're doing the same thing. 9 weeks today and still not ready.....

This ones at like 13 weeks or some crap rofl.

However the bad ass Chemdawg that flowered good with the 4 foot colas is probably only at like 60sum days yet I could pull it now and be happy. Go figure :)

very nice jimmy, looks like some very nice bud,

some indica plants dont turn amber at all, ive had strains in the past that dont go past 100% cloudy, i left them in flower that long that they ended up going hermie on my but wasnt enough time to produce seeds but i then checked and found out that some indica just dont produce amber trichs, so cloudy is the best your going to get with some strains.
not sure on sativa strains but i never came across anything that said they dont turn amber but it did say some indica heavy strains dont turn amber,

very nice jimmy, looks like some very nice bud,

some indica plants dont turn amber at all, ive had strains in the past that dont go past 100% cloudy, i left them in flower that long that they ended up going hermie on my but wasnt enough time to produce seeds but i then checked and found out that some indica just dont produce amber trichs, so cloudy is the best your going to get with some strains.
not sure on sativa strains but i never came across anything that said they dont turn amber but it did say some indica heavy strains dont turn amber,

Thats the thing I know for a fact it should amber. Its from clone and it ambers. Its just all that stupid reveg stuff I think.

Chronic Weekend to you Jimmy :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom