JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

ive not had any problems with the reveg not ambering but i have had plants take longer to reach harvest but i think that had more to do with the size of the plant and how even the canopy was, i find xmas tree shaped plants turn amber when they normally would but when i take a clone and monster crop it or use lst to give it a nice even canopy then it tends to stretch the flowering period out by an extra couple of weeks.

i think with mine the even canopy is slowing the process down as the plant is not focussed on the main bud so its energy is spread through the whole plant, i think it similar to how hst works, when you hst the main stem the plant moves its energy to other parts while it repairs the damage done,

interesting discussion here boys I don't have any input on it other than Happy Skunkday Jimmy :thumb:

im pretty sure it added between 2 and 3 weeks onto the harvest time compared with the plant grown the first time round, i dont think it was anymore than 3 weeks thought but i think it has more to do with the plant been more bushier so its spending more time bulking up all the buds so it takes longer to finish, but thats just my oppinion mate so please dont quote me on it,

Happy Munchday Jimmy :thumb:

Yay I finally harvested a few more nuggles.

Chopped off most of one of the Purple Kushes, the furthest along out of them. I was shocked how much I got from it as I didnt realize how much it had on it It is over a pound EASY when dry hehehe. It filled up a 20 gallon tote box overflowing with buds by itself. I left all these small and tiny buds on the plant to let them grow a lil more and the crazy shit is just those small shit buds alone will be like 2-3 oz by themselves lol. I had full plants last year that didnt have as much bud as the scraps off this one hehe.

Also I got two more MEGA buds forming. The main nug on Big Momma and on the super purple kush. They won't be as long as that bud I got off paula. However they are both a good 9 inches to a foot long and thick as a jr football :) I got another week maybe 2 before I end up chopping either of those, but you fellas will see em soon enough. They are pretty freaking sick.

This years buds are so much larger then last years... Could not ask for much more. I am almost certainly gonna hit my minimum goal of 10P this time around :)

Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

Hi fellas, I did'nt forget about ya. Just been busy chopping down plants and trimming.

Hope everyone is well.

all my purple kushes besides the first one i harvested are totally purple, even the trichs. The GDP is purple and one of my J-13s is purple for some reason lol.

ATM i still got many plants growing but they all besides 5 will be harvested within the week.

Purps anyone?

DSCN8869.JPG
DSCN88711.JPG

Nice Happy Skunkday Relaxed :thumb:

very nice,

i just got some purple strains so will be planting them in the next few days, hopefully i can lock a purple pheno strain and produce a plant that turns purp each time under regular temps,
i gone with one of subcool's strains as well so should be a nice plant from his seeds, the only down side is it does state it produces many pheno types but if you get the purple pheno type that its worth hanging on to, so not a high chance of getting a purp with that but the other 2 i bought are suppose to be true purps

but ive read that before and still got no damn purps, maybe you got it all

Yeah my guava berry is purp the lemon Kush the purple Kush and the GDP all had purp buds. Very grapey cushy smell on them.

Both the chemdawg and the pk yielded over 2 p dry on the big momma and fat mommas. Big momma may go close to three still wieghing it all out.

I been trimming or harvesting two weeks straight now still got mOre to go...

Ok fellas happy growing!

yummy Happy Skunkday man
I hope it aint too hot here for me to get some purple coloration out of my hopefully female gdp clone

Can't speak on GDP but my purp Kush was coming in all purp Buds when it was 100 degrees the GDP seems to be
More purple spots instead of solid purp color

Well hi fellas, long time no talky. Still harvesting the sativas and the 2nd cuts. I am going to have some chemdawg seeds now, but not the way i wanted... I had 22 small newer chemdawgs in a corner in my greenhouse along with a guava blackberry. Well the GBB went hermie, probably 7-3 days ago from the looks of it, maybe longer though... It was a very small plant like 11 inches tall and just one cola. So the damage should mostly be on the two chemdawgs i had right next to it. I would be happy as its a decent strain and the buds look really nice, almost black in color. The problem is its hermie pollen, so iono if the seeds will also hermie a lot.

But ya im at around 14p so far still got more to go. I may hit 20, but I definitely hit my min goal i set for myself of 10p.

Anyways, ttyl guys ill try and check in on some of ya'lls gardenssoon.

Back
Top Bottom