JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Sounds awesome... a lot of work. I hurt just thinking about it.

Those purps up there are just incredible, wow

sounds like your busy :thumb:
Chronic weekend to ya Jimmy :high-five:

I just pulled in the 2nd cuts off the very first purple kush i harvested like a month ago, finally chopping it all down.

Originally that plant gave me around 1p give or take a couple oz. Now the 2nd buds i left on grew to some pretty big buds of their own and I would estimate its another 4-6 oz when dry of free buds off that one plant :). Thats bigger then my biggest plant last year!!!

Anyone have much experience on growing seeds that were made with hermie pollen? My gut tells me its still a semi low likelyhood that those seeds would hermie, probably more likely then a seed made with male pollen, but still its not a death sentence... right? Cause If I could get that chemdawg to have the chemdawg smell and potency and the purple kushes almost black colored dense buds combined with both parents grow fairly fast, well I think I could have some really killer buds with that plant.

I noticed the super dark black/ purple buds have a lil mold prob. This year the only mold I found besides from caterpillars was on a couple of the huge top buds and only on the absolute largest ones. Then my little black kush hermied too which kinda sucked but it was in a corner and its cold so hopefully it didnt do a lot of damage.

The Jack Herrer x G13 never got really dense or the nugs overly large. Same with the Bubba Kush OG. But I do know that the Jack-13 is really potent shit. The kinda bud you toke and immediately hits you almost before it even gets in your lungs.

Anyways Ill take some pics of some nugs in a bit, its been awhile since I showed you fellas many pics and there are a lot of pics to show. Yield is drastically up from last year, quality is up, I made a couple small mistakes here n there but overall think it is going well. For awhile I wasent even sure id hit the 10 mark. I ended up having my 4-5 biggest plants combine to be almost 10p though :)

I have had mixed results. I have one strain that is always hermaphrodite growing female buds but male parts on the stem only. This hermaphrodite got a few plants. The blue moon took up the trait while a super snowdawg had only (so far) females.

it is a gamble

Well not sure if anyone even still looks at the journal. But here is some nug pics anyways :)

Purple Kush
DSCN90911.JPG
DSCN90391.JPG

Bubba OG Kush
DSCN9360.JPG

J-13
DSCN90841.JPG

Chemdawg
DSCN93521.JPG

There ya fellas have it. a couple nug pics of most of the strains I grew this year. I got some Cookies still going, but besides that, you have seen it all.

That Purple Kush looks gorgeous, the way things have been going you out to enter that in the NOTM next go round. By the way, where did you get that strain of Purple Kush? I want to give that bad boy a go!

Cant buy it. Its seed only and I got the seeds from a friend who lives in Oregon who has been growing it for 15 years. Some plants come out ultra dark almost black looking purple like the 2nd pic, while others are a more mellow light purple like the first pic.

yummy chronic weekend to ya Jimmy :thumb:

Oh shit chronhog is here! Quick break out the bongs.

I am trimming some J-13 right now. It is way frostier then the pics make it look, if ya can believe that. Small semi fluffy sativa buds. But potent as shit. Yield isnt the greatest on the J-13 maybe average like 6oz a plant or 7 heck maybe only 5 or 4 a plant :(. But its good shit and smells incredible.

While the purps averaged me over 1p a plant and chemdawg did ok too.

Dam My mouth is salivating from those bud pics. So Mouth watering!

My mouth is salivating from your profile pic lol!

I agree both with both of you Good weed to ya Jimmy
and great weights on the harvest
:thumb:

I agree both with both of you Good weed to ya Jimmy
and great weights on the harvest
:thumb:

Yeah it was ok, but next year will be way better! :)

Here is the once mighty Big Momma lol. Still maybe 5-8 oz on her.

DSCN9402.JPG

Back
Top Bottom