JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

This is NOTM material for sure... dang

DSCN90391.JPG

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Good weed to you Jimmy :thumb:

Still cranking them out eh? Hi Jimmy! Merry Xmas! :xmas:

you bet gramps. I got 5 in the greenhouse, a bunch in my tent then i got some 5 footers in the living room lol.

hey Happy Munchday Jimmy
wheres the new journal for the new 5 the bunch in the tent and the 5 footers in the living room? :thumb:

Hi fellas. So here is a lil update and a few pics.

So no pics of my wax yet. I need a new tube and will only use glass or stainless steel, both can be hard to find or will cost too much for a large tube ( i aint bothering unless the tube is 3 feet long). I do got my vac chamber, vac pump and tons of product to run though. About 2 p of 2nd cut buds imma run. and like 6-10p of trim and leaves.

This years total was basically 17-19p of buds once dried and trimmed. I guess i did ok.

Here is a couple pics of a random bucket of purple kush nugs then my current family. I found storing buds and curing buds in buckets works really well. I get food grade buckets from either home depot or from doughnut shops, then on many if i want them super air tight i add a gamma lid that i get from home depot.

DSCN9419.JPG

Here is my J-13 and my power diesel plants. I got a 600 watt MH like above them and 100 watts of t5 on the sides. They are all in 5 gallon smart pots.

DSCN9414.JPG

Then here is my lil babies They are lots of Chemdawg 2 Cali OGs, then the small ones in the cups are Purple Crystal Palace, and a couple of Don P's Cheesy Kiwi and Rando Cheese ak47 Express.

DSCN9409.JPG

very nice jimmy, you certainly got lot of trim to process, i thought i had lots but sounds like you got bags full to process, not sure what to do with my trim yet, might all be turned to hash at some point.

have a good year buddy,

very nice jimmy, you certainly got lot of trim to process, i thought i had lots but sounds like you got bags full to process, not sure what to do with my trim yet, might all be turned to hash at some point.

have a good year buddy,

TBH it might be more trim or slightly less then 10p i just guessed. I have like 3.5 XL trash bags full. I figure each bag is probably 2-3p as trim can be sorta fluffy with the leaves.

Last year i didnt even hit 2p total between like 15 plants lol. This year I had 3p plants :)

This new year will be better though. I got some big big plans, new techniques and to some extent a bit more technology to make my life easier. I wanna crush it and hopefully we do!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Just harvested some more chemdawg and some girl ranger cookies AKA GSC. Now don't worry by bob marley just came on the radio as im trimming up some GDP :)

Back
Top Bottom