JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

looks like a variety there Jimmy Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

Yeah there is 7 different kinds. Mostly Chemdawg, but there is also 2 kinds of cheese, some heavy OG, purple crystal kush, Power Kush and XJ13

im lovin the chemdog not the greatest looking buds but damn good

Yeah if I just wanted pretty looking buds would grow Louie XIII. I want the good buds though so I grow Chemdawg D :)

Oh BTW Cronic I got my fall grow ordered. Its gonna have NYCD. I grew it once years ago and it looked super good and was easy to trim as it had almost no leaves, just buds.

I wanted GDP and some LA Confidential too for the fall grow, but they said itll take a long time for them :(

yea them seeds was unavailable last I checked I need to get more gdp seeds still trying to get a female lol
Chronic Weekend to you Jimmy :thumb:

Looking good but how come youve trimmed some leaves?

If you mean the bigger plants its because PM was attacking their lower bits. So I have been removing them when effected.

The small and medium sized plants I have not really removed anything or done any training either. I just been letting them grow xmas tree style. Soon I will slightly lollypop them all tthough. Probably within next two weeks.

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st indoor grow. Chemdog D and White Rhino x Blackberry

how come that big plant looks so bushy
Nothing much to show yet. Here is the family The two in the middle are Chem D the 4 on the sides are the BB WR. I also have one other BB WR but its already in the ER because a water bottle mysteriously landed on it on the way home from the clone store. TBH I dont think shes gonna make it RIP.

DSCN5848.JPG

Hey Jimmy Gratz on NOTM man people love the purple :thumb:

and a Happy Shatterday to you too :high-five:

Wicked weather lately huh Jimmy? Bet those plants are looking real good right about now :)

Yeah been almost exactly a month since the plants went outside. They are looking sexy. Got some nice buds started. The cheese buds are pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom