JimyB & His Soil Dwelling Dark Angels 2016

Glad to see you got rid of those fiber pots I have nothing but trouble with those. I even tried to start some Morning Glory flowers in them and they just leaned over and died but the ones in solo cups thrived so I will never use them again.

Sent from my XT1032 using 420

How's things going over there Jimy? Hope all is well with you and the little ones. Would be awesome to see what these look like now :)

Just over eight weeks now.

I haven't posted for awhile. I didn't see anything unusual or needing posting. Everything seems to be going well so far.
16-05-29_bud.jpg
16-05-29.jpg

Wow, she certainly grew up over that time. I have been wondering what she looked like. How many weeks has she been in flower? I see some leaves yellowing up in there

i started twelve and twelve a few days ago. Yeah i misted them abit too much and burnt a few leaves but all is well now.

Wow, how tall is it now then? This plant will still grow up during the flowering stretch. Most will roughly double in size give or take depending on strains and environment.

Re: JimyB & His Soil Dwelling Dark Angels 2016

Looks good she is about to hit her stretch it will be cool to see its a bit early though for yellowing maybe a bit more nutes

Sent from my Z959 using 420

subbed, i'm currently in my first grow with the dark angel as well. Plant looks good! i'm going try fimming with mine to try and get a few more tops and shorten it up a bit. What did you use for nutes on her?

Grow room looks great Jimy! Nice and bushy in there, and look at them big fan leaves!! Flowers are starting to come along nicely. You are well on your way now! Keep up the good work

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom