Jinn's Coco Hempy Harem 2014

jinn

*What strain is it?
(1) Delicious Critical Super Silver Haze Feminised Seeds
(1) barneys pineapple chunk fem

*Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Cssh=25%indica 75% sativa. BPC= indica dominant

*Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
germing

*Indoor or outdoor?
indoor

*Soil or Hydro?
3.5gal Hempy w/ coco+perlite

*Size of light?
TOP LED Mars II 1200

*Is it aircooled?
yep

*Temp of Room/cab?
n/a

*RH of Room/cab?
n\a

*PH of media or res?
n/a

*Any Pests ?
hope not.

*How often are you watering?
im not.
*Type and strength of ferts used?
using gh, lucas formula.

Since I got some bad news, I won't be able to start growing how I'd like...
I had planned on moving into a new house this weekend( and getting an entire room for my grow), but alas it is off the market now.

SO the good news!!! My wife gave me the go ahead to set up my tent in the closet today.
Im posting this now, because ill be busy all day with cleaning, then set up.

Anywho, this will be my first grow in nearly a decade and Im more giddy than a school girl.
I'll get pics put up this afternoon of the grow tent, my equipment, and my Garden Guardian.
I put the beans up last night to start the germination process,
hopefully in less than 24 hours we'll see some action <3

(BTW Everyone Im sorry there aren't any pictures in the first thread,
and Im also sorry Im going to subject you to the horrible horrible boredom of watching these girls go from seed.

Alright,
after MUCH struggle, streams of sweat, one drop of blood, and a LOT of swearing, Im almost done ^.^
All that remains for my grow tent, is to physically connect and tie down the fan/filter, and plug everything into my surge protector.
In the morning Ill be treating my coco, and mixing my buckets up probably tomorrow night.
Here are the pictures I promised!
IMG_175616.JPG
IMG_176117.JPG
IMG_175720.JPG
IMG_176019.JPG

I plan on spray painting/taping the buckets up as well, I just gotta wait to drill the holes for hempy first.
I know it's so very boring on the front end, hope all of you are having a lovely night!!:thanks:

Almost forgot!
I'm running a 6" exhaust fan/filter,
and my tent is 50"x50"x79" w/ a little grow window for peeking on the girls in the front.
And I've got a ph/tds/ec meter on hand already as well as a ph +/- kit.

Welcome mate!

Im running two 3.5gal buckets, and Im going to be filling the bottom 2" of both buckets with perlite, then it'll be a 65\35 coco\perlite mix.
So I SHOULD have literally, just enough. If not, Ive got a 5kg brick in the blue bin that everything is pictured on ^.^

Update: Both seeds have popped, I will be transferring them into my improvised rapid rooter plug containers this afternoon after I go to the store for distilled water. (ill post pics too!)

I'm growing Super Silver Critical too!
I'm in flower now and this has consistently been one of the best plants, performing totally opposite to how I expected.

I'm interested to see how this does under LED and also have the Pineapple Chunk on my watch list.

Therefore, I'm in.

good luck!

Im so glad to hear it, my CSSH popped 12hrs before my pineapple chunk too so I bet she'll do great!
Im doing pineapple chunk because I saw Gov's grow under his mars II 700 and said " I bet a 1200 would be even cooler" and bought the seeds and light haha. But glad to have you, thanks for stopping by!
New pics should be up in about 5 hours.
:welcome:

Im so glad to hear it, my CSSH popped 12hrs before my pineapple chunk too so I bet she'll do great!
Im doing pineapple chunk because I saw Gov's grow under his mars II 700 and said " I bet a 1200 would be even cooler" and bought the seeds and light haha. But glad to have you, thanks for stopping by!
New pics should be up in about 5 hours.
:welcome:

I'm growing under a mixture of HPS, CFL and LED so my results may vary, though the CCSH has spent no time under the LED.

It seems like a good strain, nice size, not lanky, plenty of bud sites, resistant to problems and a very nice aroma. I toyed with crossing it or taking a clone but it just felt like I'd be castrating it so I'm going to just send it to bud and smoke it.

If it's tasty, I'll definitely be investing in this strain in the future as it's been the dark horse of my grow. most impressive.

Awesome tent man. It even got some of your sweat and blood! Nice. Hope you don't mind me popping in.
Glad to have ya man! And yeah, fighting all of that material trying to get the frame inside is a work out, especially since it literally takes up my entire closet; I had to squeeze it in like a pair of jeans the day after thanksgiving.
Then, I got bit by one of the steel wire wrappings that I put over all the roof support bars.

I'm growing under a mixture of HPS, CFL and LED so my results may vary, though the CCSH has spent no time under the LED.

It seems like a good strain, nice size, not lanky, plenty of bud sites, resistant to problems and a very nice aroma. I toyed with crossing it or taking a clone but it just felt like I'd be castrating it so I'm going to just send it to bud and smoke it.

If it's tasty, I'll definitely be investing in this strain in the future as it's been the dark horse of my grow. most impressive.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it is going to perform medicinally , because if I'm happy with the effects Ill buy more seeds for my breeding pool.
Taking a clone off of one of the lowest branches shouldn't harm it much at all, but if it's a plant you like buying a larger batch of seeds is definitely the way to go, so you can pick the mother(s) with only the bests phenos.

-edit
This was my first ever multi quote, and let me say this is awesome.

Picture time!
Just finished mixing up my coco and perlite, bought some black buckets instead of painting them.
Got the tent all wired up, the air filter blown out and tied up,
and set the girls up on my window sill to bask in the glory of the sun! (in their make shift rapid rooter,Italian ice cup,labeled ziplock bag humidity domes)

All that is left, is to wait....

pineapple4.jpg
cssh.jpg

Im happy to have you!
Im probably going to need all the help I can get. NASA was literally just toying with the idea of using
LEDS to grow food for manned mars flights, now theyre so advanced that we're seeing results never before attained.

Ehhh I'm still liking the results of HPS. Maybe in a couple more years when the technology is better I'll switch. Until then I'm just gonna sit back, smoke a joint of my finest, and watch the progress off the LED technology :)

:volcano-smiley:looking forward to see how our pineapple chunks do with the different media and nutes.......i have seen a couple of coco hempy journals and got to say that they had somme nice yields......looks like less upkeep then what i am running:)...anyway i am subd my friend:Namaste:
I agree, I love seeing how other growers do things, and seeing the results they get with the same strains. Gov's pineapple chunk made me do this grow, so that is kind of affirmation of what i just said =p
but hempy is super laid back. The roughest part is finding a decent way to wash it(my coco), and mix it without making a mess in my tiny apartment.
Glad to have you!

Subbed.. thanks for the invite !
You're quite welcome, happy you made it ^.^

Subbed. Hope all goes well on this journey!!!!
Thank you very much, hope you enjoy the ride!

IMG_176714.JPG
IMG_176616.JPG

(edit: added pics)

Back
Top Bottom