JJames 2ND RND - Blue Dream Blowout x 6 400w DWC

jjames

hey all, sorry i fell of the map for a minute, but now were gonna get rollin again. everything is in place. we decided to go with the blue dream again because it was so much fun to grow and made some excellent medicine. all slots are filled with blue dream, so it should be exciting... here we go...

What strain is it? Blue Dream
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg/ clones between 2-3"
If in Veg... For how long? Day 1 here
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro- DWC
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light? 400w MH(veg), 400w HPS + CFL supp(flower)
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 80/60*
RH of Room/cab? 40/50%
PH of media or res? 5.6-5.8
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Hand watering until roots hit water
Type and strength of ferts used? BPN, AN, and others TBD

Re: JJames 2ND RND - Blue Dream Blowout x 6 400w DWC w/BPN

420 Magazine
2012-04-28_23-31-48_171.jpg

basically have the same setup, got some new lids for the res and netpots as well, we just got some 5gal bucket tops that were ready to snap on the bucket with the netpot already made with the top, and did a little retrofittinf so now they just drop into the holes in our res lids... i think this will be beneficial because for one the pots arent as big and as a result of that, as heavy, and two, the roots wont have as far to go to get to the res water. they also dont let a bunch of light in where they meet the lids... other than that mostly the same story...

hope to see some old faces, and some new as well...
:peace:
:420:

I like it jjames! Good to see you back. I'm in!

thanks b,

been itchin to get goin again...

have the girls on the GLR light sched for veg...
just givin em some plain RO water for these first cple days, then will be gettin some Blue Planet Nutrients started, prob start that this afternoon...

heres a better shot of the new netpots, just basically cutoff the sides of the lid to fit into the res lid. smaller pots too, lighter and more manageable. SWEET!

2012-04-29_16-03-50_462.jpg

I only give clones RO water and a dash of clonex. And only enough water to keep the cube kinda moist. Nothing else until roots are well established through the cubes.

* I use root riot cubes and I think there is some good stuff in small amounts in the cubes. But not sure.

!!! have fresh white root comin out the bottom of 2 of the pots... expecting to have another 2 in a day or so.

its amazing how much they grow and work over night, checked em before lights out an the next am lights on, rooots!

ill post some pics tomoro...

re: JJames 2ND RND - Blue Dream Blowout x 6 400w DWC

have some good white roots comin thru and all almost to water... pics tomoro, also have some tiny white flies. lay eggs under the leaves it seems... started to treat with neem oil today.

otherwise smooth sailin... im thinkin about doin some fim along with toppn em this time around

re: JJames 2ND RND - Blue Dream Blowout x 6 400w DWC

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom