JM26 Presents CKS AutoFem Train Wreck: The First Adventure

Here u go follow this and u will master autos..was writtin by a member atrain..best around print it out.
Screenshot_2017-01-03-23-42-13.png

Here u go follow this and u will master autos..was writtin by a member atrain..best around print it out.
Screenshot_2017-01-03-23-42-13.png

Man, it's funny you say that bc the feed schedule I plan on following is Atrains. I found it in I'd of his journals.

Advanced nutrients grow / micro / bloom will be used from start to finish beginning on day 10 at a 1 / 1 / 1 ratio EVERY FEED I start the liluns out @ .5ml/L for the first few feed then go to 1ml/L for a bit to get them acclimated to the nutes. I watch closely and raise or lower my dose through to the end according to the leaves color and shape and the plants over all stance (hope that makes since) if the leaves are all nice green, flat, and pointing slightly up towards the light we are in business. The 3 part grow micro bloom will provide a plant with all of the BASE nutrients to live a healthy life but more will be needed as the plant needs more p and K during flower.also there have been many studies done that show the benifit of a plant having easier access to b vitamins and not using its energy to break down other components to generate it's own. Remember autos have a predetermined life cycle and anything that can reduce stress or allow the plant to put more energy into building flowers is a good thing. So I use the reccomended dose of AN B52 of 2ml/L for the entire life of the plant. Then the first 2 weeks of growth I also use vodoo juice as a root mass expander. A plant can only grow as big as the root Mass that feeds it. The root mass expanders place benificial microbes , bacteria, and fungi in the soil to let the root system thrive and break down old root mass to allow new useful growth. This is why I bubble or attempt to bubble out the chlorine that can kill these same things were paying good money to put into the soil. After 2 weeks I stop adding the vodoo juice since as long as your soil stays slightly moist the bacteria will thrive and no more needs to be added. About 3 weeks into it I add in a light dose of cal/mag plus from general organics and I follow manufacturer dose of light feed.

After the vodoo is stopped I continue to feed g/m / b, B52, and cal/mag until I get some pre flowers established. Not just see them but the them start to grow a bit then this for me is about midway through my grow
. So to prevent the salt buildup from locking out any nutes later I give the pots a good flush before starting my bloom nutes. I use 3x the pots area of water to properly flush then the last few liters I put in have normal levels of nutes mixed in.

Now i will begin feeding a new product, Big Bud. I will also begin using the vodoo juice again since the excessive flush may have disturbed our little tribe of bacteria i want to reestablish that.

So the FLOWERING NUTE feed will be g/m / b, B52, vodoo juice and Big Bud, usually by now I'm feeding 2ml/L across the board. Maybe up to 2.5 if they'll handle it. This is 1/2 recommended dose from AN.
The big bud will provide The added P and K needed to produce nice buds on your plants. Same as in Veg once we get the bacteria and microbes established again we can stop the vodoo juice. I now up my feed of cal/mag as well to a medium dose for flowering but watch for rust spots carefully some of these gals can be real hogs of cal/mag during flower and need even more than recommended heavy dose.

Ok once I see all verticle growth has stopped and some of the bud building begin to slow and get some cloudy trichs I switch out big bud for the last product called Overdrive. Overdrive is claimed to have a mix of things in it that will actually prolong flowering and keep the flowering stage building longer. I believe this to be true due to my sour cracks I see many many others chopping @ 60 to 65 days with amber trichs and since using OD on my plants I'm on day 63 with only a few orange hairs and not even all cloudy trichs and she's still building flowers.

Maybe I've misunderstood what I'm following...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What's up friends.

Got home from work and I was amazed at how much growth there has been in the last 20 hours. This morning I peeked in on them and the leaves were almost a perfect 45 degree angle, reaching for the lights. It looks like they really liked the feeding.

I'm stoked to see all the rave reviews on train wreck from cks. I must admit, I didn't do my research on the best seeds to get before I did. I'll just never forget being at a festival in 2000 and running across the wreck for the first time. A dude had an ounce cola for sale. I instantly fell in love.

I don't want to count my chicks before they hatch, but I can not wait! Plants are putting off a slight scent. I'm getting giddy. I might post a couple pictures later tonight - might just wait til day 15... we will see.

Hope everyone had a smooth hump day.

Pictures, pictures, pictures! We want pictures! :cheer:

I'm at Day 16, so I'd love to compare.

Here ya go buddy.

I also have a question/concern for those that know. Like I said, I gave the girls their first feeding last night about 10 - roughly 4 hours after lights on. This morning, about 9 hours after feeding, the plants looked AMAZING! They where all straight, reaching for the light at about a 45 degree angle. Well, tonight when I got home, I checked on them and they looked relaxed. The lights just came on, so I didn't think much of it. Now, after about four hours of light, they look like this. One of the leaves on Bertha has me wondering if it's overwatering, the claw, or completely normal. The leaf in question is the top pic, and furthest to the right side.

Bertha
420-magazine-mobile73672976.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2101984603.jpg

420-magazine-mobile42999520.jpg

Fiona
420-magazine-mobile1783285034.jpg

420-magazine-mobile118568716.jpg

Much love, friends!

Hey brother. Subbed in here..need any help just ask..did u get ur light yet..im well experianced using the mars lights so ill help you with my tips for growing with it if you want..my chinese friend had a price of 380 for a 1200..so i bought it what the heck..cant have too much light..peace brother..

Hey buddy, with this light, should I have both growth and bloom switches on for these autos, or wait til I see budsites?

Also, what do you think of these heights using this guy?

Germination-------------24-30inches

Vegetable -- --------18-24 inches

Flower------12-18 inches

Last night my 1200 came in the mail. Stoked on that. I hooked it up about 10pm and it ran until noon today. The immediate issue will be the temperature- with the 300 I was maxing out at 79 and my low was 72. After 14 hours with the 1200, my max was 90 and right now it's showing 74 as the low, but that might go a little lower by the time 6pm gets here.

Side note: Will my temps run even higher once I have both growth and bloom switches on?

It appears I'll have my hands full this weekend trying to figure out my settings. I don't have any exhaust fan right now, nor do I have a humidifier. The tower fan I have is quite nice, but when I turn it up to compensate for the rise in temps, the humidity plummets to the 40s. I currently have a couple of buckets with water in there to help create higher humidity levels, but it only helps when my fans on a low setting.

Any advice that doesn't involve an exhaust fan and humidifier?

Nice system you got started. I will be starting some of the same soon myself, I'll keep an eye on what you got going on. If it will help with some of your questions, I read a great kindle book (Growing Autoflowers A Professors Guide 2nd edition by Justin Griswel & Victoria Young) about how to do the auto's. Seemed like some legit info, but not tried it myself yet. Might help answer some of your questions though.
Best of luck.

JM nice looking ladies! I'm currently on 3rd week today on my auto green monster she sits in biobizz light mix and she was topped at the 3rd node (last week). All my auto grows now get topped. They Had her first taste of nutes today 1ml of bio grow and 1ml calmag to every litre of water. Because your using LEDs i would say ur definately gona need some calmag specially when flowering comes.

Nice system you got started. I will be starting some of the same soon myself, I'll keep an eye on what you got going on. If it will help with some of your questions, I read a great kindle book (Growing Autoflowers A Professors Guide 2nd edition by Justin Griswel & Victoria Young) about how to do the auto's. Seemed like some legit info, but not tried it myself yet. Might help answer some of your questions though.
Best of luck.

Appreciate it. I love a good read so I'll for sure check that out. Thanks for stopping by too.

JM nice looking ladies! I'm currently on 3rd week today on my auto green monster she sits in biobizz light mix and she was topped at the 3rd node (last week). All my auto grows now get topped. They Had her first taste of nutes today 1ml of bio grow and 1ml calmag to every litre of water. Because your using LEDs i would say ur definately gona need some calmag specially when flowering comes.

Thanks for the kind words. I have the cal mag on deck, waiting in the cupboard with Indians.

You have a journal? I'd love to follow along. You're just a little ahead of me, so following your journey would definitely help mine!

Thanks for stopping by

Hi JM! Gratz on the new light! Will be interesting to see the difference in growth now, too. My LED is scheduled to arrive Monday, so I'll be right behind ya!

You asked about humidity in a previous post. I have trouble keeping my above 30 as well and I've found that hanging a very wet towel from one of the bars on the top of my tent helps to raise the humidity tremendously. In my 2x2 tent, I use a small hand towel. Soak it with warm water and wring it out well (so it doesn't drip on my light), then hang it from a bar at the top. My humidity gets to 60% and it lasts for about 12 hours. So I just re-wet the towel every morning and evening and it also gives me an excuse to open and peek into the tent! Haha.

Here's a pic of my girl from last night (Day 18):

Day_18_pics_003.JPG

Can't wait to see some updated pics from you!
:cheer:

That plant of yours puts a smile on my face for sure. Coming along great!

I tried the towel awhile back, to little effect, but I could've used a bigger towel. I'll give it another go.

My temps are better it seems. I think it maxed out at 81 over the last cycle. Bottoming out at 74 still. I had to turn up the fan to keep it cool, which is dropping the humidity, but when everything is sealed up pretty tight in the tent, it seems to hang around 55ish.

I gave them their second feeding last night - same recipe, minus the bloom. The seemed to drink up that .5 liters quick! Meter read half way on dry.

I snapped some pics, but I forgot to set wb with new light, so these will have to do until lights come back on. I'll post those later tonight.

420-magazine-mobile1746808234.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1002887335.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1402489320.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1571362673.jpg

Cheers!

Appreciate it. I love a good read so I'll for sure check that out. Thanks for stopping by too.

Thanks for the kind words. I have the cal mag on deck, waiting in the cupboard with Indians.

You have a journal? I'd love to follow along. You're just a little ahead of me, so following your journey would definitely help mine!

Thanks for stopping by

I haven't ever done a journal mate something I should probs do... I have a few pics ATS about it lol. And good stuff you seem like you know what your doing and got a nice smart and clean setup..

I haven't ever done a journal mate something I should probs do... I have a few pics ATS about it lol. And good stuff you seem like you know what your doing and got a nice smart and clean setup..

Haha I dunno about me knowing what I'm doing, but I'm for sure gonna fake it til I make it. The moment I run into issues I'm like a chicken with its head cut off lol. What little I do know is from the great people on this site, most notably old school, the beast, and atrain. Love these dudes journals. A lot of great information hidden inside.

Girls will be going to sleep in 2 hours. In 8 hours they'll be getting another feeding. I'm bumping it up to 1 liter per, using 1ml/L of grow and micro, 2ml/L voodoo, piranha, and b52, and .5ml/L calmag.

Wish me luck!

Pictures after the feeding.

Cheers!

I'll sub up for the rest of your adventure. Oldschool has some great advice for you indeed. The grow micro bloom from advanced nutrients is meant to be used together. It's a three part base nutrient. Although I do use all of them every feeding asper the recommended schedule, i often put less bloom in early on. And at this stage (week 3) you should be using 4ml per litre. One reason for this is that it uses ph balancing technology which may not work with only 1 or 2ml per litre. Hope you're ladies turn out great, I'll be sitting on the sidelines enjoying the show.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Deffo going to watch ur grow! Was recommended to grow it myself by a friend of mine who is growing it 4th time in a row now if I get to his house anytime soon I'll make a sneaky picture of it, it's BIG. Honestly

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom